Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 54
  1. #16
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    LMAO!!wikipedia!
    good one!
    wait no it wasn't
    nice generical response you insufferable twit

    when you want to talk some real shit bring it or you can continue to suck up cum n call it blood fagula

    p.s. i said it
    this is a game hacking forum.

    if you want to argue go to the debate section.

    your kind lives there.


    this is not a conspiracy forum.

    so don't post retarded anti-government propaganda in general.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  2. #17
    Calironix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    without intelligence and intellect our country will fail


    Well thanks for helping us fail.

  3. #18
    Dested's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Six
    Posts
    2,823
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    198
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Tell us something we dont know

    Subscribe + Rate!

  4. #19
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    history can define truth
    there was a time before media outlets and government control
    technology is humanities bane
    unless there can be control
    without intelligence and intellect our country will fail
    Lord please. Do you even know whats spilling out of your mouth.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  5. #20
    AVGN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Kekistan
    Posts
    15,500
    Reputation
    1710
    Thanks
    6,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    history can define truth
    there was a time before media outlets and government control
    technology is humanities bane
    unless there can be control
    without intelligence and intellect our country will fail
    Dude, are seriously just learning about this for the first time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Calironix View Post
    without intelligence and intellect our country will fail?

    Well thanks for helping us fail.
    LMAO



    ^Thanks to RJ^




  6. #21
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Calironix View Post
    lol? Seriously? Yes I believe it makes total since, not.


    How did the civil war have to do with taxes on cotton? Do you even know what happened?

    1. Lincoln becomes president
    2. South thinks Lincoln will abolish slavery
    3. South leaves the union
    4. Union declares war to bring south back into the union
    5. OP failed history class
    keep your high school lies to yourself/yea
    go to college get a job and an education
    i promise anyone on this forum with a college education knows this as the truth
    but most people don't speak out after college because of jobs and life's stress
    the machine eats people by offering them education and intelligence and spits 'em out worthless voiceless ambitionless wretches
    accept the facts or ignore them its your choice
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  7. #22
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,362
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    421
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Read this while your high...

  8. #23
    Calironix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post


    Lord please. Do you even know whats spilling out of your mouth.
    He's actually typing it

    I say we let this idiot go on thinking that 911 was fake, Civil war is a scam, and UFO's exist. Because in 2 months he will be back and be all like "OH NOES I FAILED HISTORY!!!!! HOAWZ THIZ HAPPENDAINZ? "

  9. #24
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    retards ofcourse they went there for oil , ppl who believe the other shit is just retarded .

  10. #25
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    stoney franklin is right stupid fuckers.

    yall just jealous







  11. #26
    Calironix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    keep your high school lies to yourself/yea
    go to college get a job and an education
    i promise anyone on this forum with a college education knows this as the truth
    but most people don't speak out after college because of jobs and life's stress
    the machine eats people by offering them education and intelligence and spits 'em out worthless voiceless ambitionless wretches
    accept the facts or ignore them its your choice
    You have no facts? No nothing.

    Your a plan idiot. /yea

  12. #27
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    keep your high school lies to yourself/yea
    go to college get a job and an education
    i promise anyone on this forum with a college education knows this as the truth
    but most people don't speak out after college because of jobs and life's stress
    the machine eats people by offering them education and intelligence and spits 'em out worthless voiceless ambitionless wretches
    accept the facts or ignore them its your choice
    With all the bullshit that you say I doubt you go to a reputable college.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  13. #28
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Calironix View Post
    He's actually typing it

    I say we let this idiot go on thinking that 911 was fake, Civil war is a scam, and UFO's exist. Because in 2 months he will be back and be all like "OH NOES I FAILED HISTORY!!!!! HOAWZ THIZ HAPPENDAINZ? "
    you are laughable!!
    i never said anything about 911 or UFO's
    but hey if you wanna think i think that then go ahead
    who am i?
    but one voice
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  14. #29
    Calironix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    you are laughable!!
    i never said anything about 911 or UFO's
    but hey if you wanna think i think that then go ahead
    who am i?
    but one voice
    Well hopefully you stay a virgin because I would hate for you to spew this crap to your children.

  15. #30
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    he went to community college.

    @op

    you should live in a communist country.

    then we wouldn't see nor hear your stupid anti government propaganda






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast