Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    University of Central Los Angelas
    would have been class of '98 but i dropped out my junior year
    So your a dropout...
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  2. #47
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post


    So your a dropout...
    so?i spent enough time there to get an A degree in bussiness
    im happy with what i have
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  3. #48
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    yet you come on a hacking forum to discuss government conspiracies






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  4. #49
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Calironix View Post
    Do you have pictures to prove otherwise? I'm not here to prove to the world what you are, I'm just telling you I know what you are.

    I think that your 11-14 and that if you are older then you seriously have problems. Trust me I'm not jealous, I'm 18 years old and I go to Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. I major in Aeronautical Engineering. You sir are a retard and I'm going to just stop looking at this thread. Go ahead and reply but I wont see it and you already read all this.

    So I won
    You can say you win or whatever you want but I wont see it so in my mindset I won
    thats great!
    but regardless what you say you gave up
    and i have tons of pictures of myself
    but i don't post pictures on forums to prove points
    if i did everyone would see how ugly my ass is

    Quote Originally Posted by Count View Post
    yet you come on a hacking forum to discuss government conspiracies
    i don't remember you from my previous accounts

    i'll give you clue though
    every one of them have gotten a name change and a title change
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  5. #50
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    half of the american ppl are brainwashed by the american government .

    /nuff said

  6. #51
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake` View Post
    half of the american ppl are brainwashed by the american government .

    /nuff said
    all of the american people are brainwashed to a point
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  7. #52
    Count's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    696
    Reputation
    34
    Thanks
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    all of the american people are brainwashed to a point
    you must be brainwashed to be that committed to make people believing the government is evil.






    Early in the morning risin' to the street
    Light me up that cigarette and I strap shoes on my feet
    Got to find a reason a reason things went wrong
    Got to find a reason why my money's all gone



  8. #53
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring
    dis is too gay to read

  9. #54
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    This whole thread made me laugh.

    And this kids, is why drugs are bad.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234