Thread: Having a baby

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    AUG+Silencer works better for me. Seems like the damage drop counters for the lack of recoil.

    Then again i love the C shaped iron sights. I cant stand using sights on the AUG or FAMAS.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  2. #32
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Nah fuckem all,

    FN FAL,Olympia, or Gtfo.

  3. #33
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    AUG+Silencer works better for me. Seems like the damage drop counters for the lack of recoil.

    Then again i love the C shaped iron sights. I cant stand using sights on the AUG or FAMAS.
    yeah silencer is really good, i silence almost everything
    but i love the acog and didnt really need a silencer on nuketown

  4. #34
    Killianaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    54
    i heard silencing shit is horrible in bo.


    an alternate account.







  5. #35
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


    yeah silencer is really good, i silence almost everything
    but i love the acog and didnt really need a silencer on nuketown
    You dont particularly need a scope on nuketown either.

    Come to think of an M60 with extended will net you more kills than anything on that map.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  6. #36
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    You dont particularly need a scope on nuketown either.

    Come to think of an M60 with extended will net you more kills than anything on that map.
    i hate the m60..passionately.
    and yeah i guess not but i like the acog on the aug for close range, cause i rarely hipfire
    the ironsights arent bad, but i like the acog alot

  7. #37
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Everything on BO sounds silenced already.

    It's kind of retarted.

  8. #38
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


    i hate the m60..passionately.
    and yeah i guess not but i like the acog on the aug for close range, cause i rarely hipfire
    the ironsights arent bad, but i like the acog alot
    The choice of LMG's doesnt impress me anyways. M60, or AUG.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    Everything on BO sounds silenced already.

    It's kind of retarted.
    Agreed. The sound on BO is horribad.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  9. #39
    Killianaire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    The choice of LMG's doesnt impress me anyways. M60, or AUG.



    Agreed. The sound on BO is horribad.
    lmgs are only good if you actually get used to them.


    an alternate account.







  10. #40
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    epic title..

  11. #41
    Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Heinsberg,Germany,Up AssHole Drive?
    Posts
    3,601
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Aug silenced. That should be in crossfire.

  12. #42
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRejected View Post
    Aug silenced. That should be in crossfire.
    aha yeah definately

  13. #43
    Lonesome Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    https://www.mpgh.net Posts: 12,475
    Posts
    5,377
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    1,403
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Seriosly
    I got trolled(not the usual way) hard by that title...
    Minecraft Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16.
    Games Wiki Manager since: 2012.12.16
    Minecraft Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    League of Legends Section Minion: 2013.05.04.-2014.05.04
    Need for Speed World Minion: 2013.07.23.-2014.05.04
    Steam Games Section Minion: 2013.08.05.
    -2014.05.04
    Warrock Section Minion: 2013.10.09.
    -2014.05.04

    If you would like to become a Minecraft Wiki Editor, apply here!
    If you would like to become a Games Wiki Editor, PM me!

    Gifts:
    Gyongytyuk,Gyongytyuk,Zaps

  14. #44
    Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    3,191
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    242
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    combat training on easy
    u are hardcore man

  15. #45
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Hmm I can't kill someone without a full magazine.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast