Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    shut up nigger
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  2. #47
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Eh, I have the hook up on some shit called "Eurika Upita", that was some medical shit. I'd rather re-up off of someone who does grow it though, because I wouldn't wanna grow that, just because of some reasons that I really don't feel like getting into.

    I have some pics of the bud somewhere in this Section, I'd post a pic right now, but I'm not home. :/ Was some amazing shit.

    I've been smoking on some shit called "Blue cheese", and I'm REALLY thinking about starting to grow some of it. It's hands down, the best shit I've ever smoked (has to be the right strain)
    i've heard of blue cheese lol its supposed to be pretty damn good

    i like the shit im growing right now though
    shit actually slowed down time for me
    i think it had to do with the nitrogen add-in's i've been using
    hard as fuck to keep the ph stable using nitrogen though

    Quote Originally Posted by MindTek View Post
    shut up nigger
    hahahahaha
    i remember you
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  3. #48
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,255
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Take 1 on 1 convos to VM.

  4. #49
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Take 1 on 1 convos to VM.
    Originally Posted by ArunForce
    Shut the fuck up.
    isn't it great to use other peoples siggy's against them?
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  5. #50
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,255
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    isn't it great to use other peoples siggy's against them?
    No

  6. #51
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    What the fuck is this? I was prepared to have a decent conversation and it is all about drugs....

  7. #52
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,255
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    It's Danny's fault.

  8. #53
    Juan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,034
    Reputation
    242
    Thanks
    507
    lowlife niggers
    MindTek Exists As A Harm Reduction Nigga And Does Not Condemn Or Condone.

    Rap & Hip Hop section.

  9. #54
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sαint View Post
    What the fuck is this? I was prepared to have a decent conversation and it is all about drugs....
    you could contribute to the previous conversation
    sorry i got sidetracked about weed
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  10. #55
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post


    No
    He just wrecked your ass =l

  11. #56
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    i've heard of blue cheese lol its supposed to be pretty damn good

    i like the shit im growing right now though
    shit actually slowed down time for me
    i think it had to do with the nitrogen add-in's i've been using
    hard as fuck to keep the ph stable using nitrogen though



    hahahahaha
    i remember you
    What do you have your Ph at?

  12. #57
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Blame it on the environment and parents

    In a few decades if not by 2500, everybody will be the same ethnicity :P
    too much fucking


  13. #58
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,255
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice double post there Danny.

  14. #59
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    you could contribute to the previous conversation
    sorry i got sidetracked about weed
    Ok, the simple fact is that society is changing all the time and the people don't give a shit about each other anymore, we (Humans) are so selfish and we don't help each other out.

    People are always racist towards one another, this is more than likely due to jealousy over the other person. They feel that the other person is inferior to them so they try and use this, we are all the same. The only people that should be discriminated against (my OPINION) are terrorists.

  15. #60
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Blame it on the environment and parents

    In a few decades if not by 2500, everybody will be the same ethnicity :P
    too much fucking
    its too easy to blame the world on enviroments
    why blame things when you could try to change them?
    i'm sure not many people will read this and change the way they treat others
    but if just 1 person stops looking down on others for stupid fucking reasons
    then i've done my job

    Quote Originally Posted by Sαint View Post
    Ok, the simple fact is that society is changing all the time and the people don't give a shit about each other anymore, we (Humans) are so selfish and we don't help each other out.

    People are always racist towards one another, this is more than likely due to jealousy over the other person. They feel that the other person is inferior to them so they try and use this, we are all the same. The only people that should be discriminated against (my OPINION) are terrorists.
    thats not true
    it may be in a broad sense
    but the fact of the matter is there are people who actually care about others

    i don't discriminate against anyone but people with a lot of money( i know double standards are wrong)
    but theres so much hate on the poor that someone should hate the rich
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast