Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    thats not true
    it may be in a broad sense
    but the fact of the matter is there are people who actually care about others

    i don't discriminate against anyone but people with a lot of money( i know double standards are wrong)
    but theres so much hate on the poor that someone should hate the rich

    True, there are good people that do care but consider the ratio of the ones that do and the ones that don't, it's a big difference.

    You're right that double standards are wrong and I disagree with what you're saying about someone should hate the rich.

    If the rich hate the poor, the poor shouldn't retaliate and hate them back, it will turn into a hate war and then into a real war and then we're back to square one.

  2. #62
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sαint View Post
    True, there are good people that do care but consider the ratio of the ones that do and the ones that don't, it's a big difference.

    You're right that double standards are wrong and I disagree with what you're saying about someone should hate the rich.

    If the rich hate the poor, the poor shouldn't retaliate and hate them back, it will turn into a hate war and then into a real war and then we're back to square one.
    why do the rich hate the poor in the first place?
    i believe it was cris rock who said the less shit you have the more shit you get to talk
    the more shit you have the less you get to talk
    its not right for the people on top to look down with disgust

    but i wouldn't consider myself poor
    actually i do quite well
    i was raised in the projects granted
    but i got out and seen the way the outside world works and im amazed that there are actually people out there who have so much money they think its poor people's fault they are poor
    which is ridiculous

    the rich have no right to hate
    the poor have every right
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  3. #63
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Making a change is hard.
    Change is what makes us human. we've changed, we've adapted, evil minds have come into the world, pandora's box has unleashed the inevitable, i don't want to reach religious or spiritual aspects, so im going to say the simple and easy.

    it's either this or that in the world, live with it.


  4. #64
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Making a change is hard.
    Change is what makes us human. we've changed, we've adapted, evil minds have come into the world, pandora's box has unleashed the inevitable, i don't want to reach religious or spiritual aspects, so im going to say the simple and easy.

    it's either this or that in the world, live with it.
    hahaha
    true but false
    it may be either this or that
    but there are always other options
    change may be hard to make
    but its not impossible
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  5. #65
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    hahaha
    true but false
    it may be either this or that
    but there are always other options
    change may be hard to make
    but its not impossible
    Wrong again

    As each person is unique and faces different paths and challenges, it is this for me AND that for you.

    Change isn't something we can make easily but with all the stereotypical people in the world and the racists and other influential groups, they amass a large group and put on a good resistance. That's why it's so hard for change to happen. (The last bit wasn't disagreeing with you, just my view)

  6. #66
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    I personally feel that it's not possible to change opinions/ideas/perspectives of billions of people within a lifetime without manipulation or whatever that's called :P


  7. #67
    Chester Bennington's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,653
    Reputation
    389
    Thanks
    717
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Well, it is possible but the odds of it happening are tiny, just not enough influence to reach all the target audiences.

  8. #68
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I personally feel that it's not possible to change opinions/ideas/perspectives of billions of people within a lifetime without manipulation or whatever that's called :P
    i highly disagree with you
    if it was impossible to change the perspective of nations then communism wouldn't have ever existed
    all it takes is a catch phrase and enough money and anything is possible
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  9. #69
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    i highly disagree with you
    if it was impossible to change the perspective of nations then communism wouldn't have ever existed
    all it takes is a catch phrase and enough money and anything is possible
    double agents are like double rainbows, they're amazing
    persuading weak mind's is easy. teens are the easiest minds to mold; because they THINK they're mature enough.


  10. #70
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    You watch too many movies I tell you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345