Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    I'll get back to you when a girl even makes eye contact with me.

  2. #17
    Rvn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    6,107
    Reputation
    348
    Thanks
    648
    Damn connor dont be so damn hard on yourself.

  3. #18
    YoshiJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    HAHA it's funny cause Connor is telling the truth Hmm

  4. #19
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    connor you need to be more easy on yourself.

    anyways i look for pretty much what lyle said and that even if we break up she won't stop thinking about me. i feel that shows she really likes me (she has to express it though). ironically that is what is happening to me at this very moment D:


  5. #20
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    I'll get back to you when a girl even makes eye contact with me.
    Post a pic of urself and I'll tell you what to do.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  6. #21
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post


    Post a pic of urself and I'll tell you what to do.
    yea connor we could help you


  7. #22
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    tattoos are a good way for a convo starter

  8. #23
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    yea connor we could help you
    It's not looks, it's personality.
    It's an easy fix if I went to a new school or something, but not when everybody already knows me.

  9. #24
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    It's not looks, it's personality.
    It's an easy fix if I went to a new school or something, but not when everybody already knows me.
    oh well what type of personallity do you have?


  10. #25
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    It's not looks, it's personality.
    It's an easy fix if I went to a new school or something, but not when everybody already knows me.
    Go up to a girl that is semi to really cute and ask her out. Done. You'd be amazed what confidence can do.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  11. #26
    Rick93's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    fff
    Posts
    165
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    5
    Hm them liking the way we be

  12. #27
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post


    Go up to a girl that is semi to really cute and ask her out. Done. You'd be amazed what confidence can do.
    Don't make this thread about me guys. I don't really care if I have a girlfriend or not. Seems like all they do is cost money and annoy you. Obviously you get some benefits as well, but I'm fine without them. You can't miss out on something if you don't know what you're missing.

  13. #28
    Czar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,655
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Awww, poor Corndog.

  14. #29
    YoshiJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    107
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Lol I'm told by upper and lower classmen I'm the hottest guy in my grade :/
    But everyone that knows me knows that I don't care so im like 20th out of my class of 180 in popularity :/
    /no troll

  15. #30
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    Don't make this thread about me guys. I don't really care if I have a girlfriend or not. Seems like all they do is cost money and annoy you. Obviously you get some benefits as well, but I'm fine without them. You can't miss out on something if you don't know what you're missing.
    Just keeping chuggin', buddeh.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast