Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 186
  1. #91
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    And yet another supporter!

  2. #92
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Dave likes him for some reason.. Therefore, he won't be perma banned.

    /thread.

  3. #93
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Ian don't ruin the fun =(

  4. #94
    suppaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    13
    doubledutch it seems you were the one who starting flaming https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post3170288
    why all the lies? looking at the time of your post you were the first to flame then you get reacted on and cry

  5. #95
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by suppaman View Post
    doubledutch it seems you were the one who starting flaming https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post3170288
    why all the lies? looking at the time of your post you were the first to flame then you get reacted on and cry
    That was just a mere fact, not a joke or a flame.

  6. #96
    suppaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post


    That was just a mere fact, not a joke or a flame.
    No i dont think so, It must feel good have all them bum buddies and manipulating people to believe your lies.

    1. you started the flame
    2. you bitch then your cry

  7. #97
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by suppaman View Post
    No i dont think so, It must feel good have all them bum buddies and manipulating people to believe your lies.

    1. you started the flame
    2. you bitch then your cry
    They act on their own, no need to point at my 'buddies'. They simply agree with me. Plus I didn't even start this thread.

  8. #98
    `Bobs Bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    930
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    You guys do realize by giving 2 fucks about the guy you automatically mean that you somewhat care and he'll stay forever because of that.

    @Doubledutch & Suppaman can one of you guys have the balls to stop the worthless flame-war no one really cares except your spamming the hell out of this thread.
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

  9. #99
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
    You guys do realize by giving 2 fucks about the guy you automatically mean that you somewhat care and he'll stay forever because of that.

    @Doubledutch & Suppaman can one of you guys have the balls to stop the worthless flame-war no one really cares except your spamming the hell out of this thread.
    If you don't care why did you respond? You say don't give Sam attention, yet you do the same with me.

  10. #100
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Faggot is gone now, he deserves it.

  11. #101
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    They will never perma him.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  12. #102
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Only gone for a day though.

  13. #103
    Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Paranormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hes a dumb ass.
    Cuties<3

  14. #104
    `Bobs Bees's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    930
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post


    If you don't care why did you respond? You say don't give Sam attention, yet you do the same with me.
    Re-read the post right now.

    you sir are blind.

    @Doubledutch & Suppaman can one of you guys have the balls to stop the worthless flame-war no one really cares except your spamming the hell out of this thread.
    Last edited by `Bobs Bees; 12-02-2010 at 05:32 PM.
    User CP -> Edit Signature -> Make less then one line.

  15. #105
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by `Bobs Bees View Post
    Re-read the post right now.
    Still the same thoughts.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast