Thread: Gravity?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    lostedminds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Bored

    Gravity?

    I'm just a silly 5th grader with questions (:
    What is gravity?
    Where is it from (Source)?
    Why does gravity push up down not up?
    Why is there no gravity in space?
    (im not rlly a fifth grader im just a stupid kid wait same thing. )

  2. #2
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    just gtfo

    5TH GRADE?


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  3. #3
    Kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Niggerville
    Posts
    3,294
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by lostedminds View Post
    I'm just a silly 5th grader with questions (:
    What is gravity?
    Where is it from (Source)?
    Why does gravity push up down not up?
    Why is there no gravity in space?
    (im not rlly a fifth grader im just a stupid kid wait same thing. )
    the force that pulls us down towards the earth
    the center of the earth + spinning
    makes no sense
    No mass in space

  4. #4
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lostedminds View Post
    I'm just a silly 5th grader with questions (:
    What is gravity?
    Where is it from (Source)?
    Why does gravity push up down not up?
    Why is there no gravity in space?
    (im not rlly a fifth grader im just a stupid kid wait same thing. )


    Its a trap for it. Kanye has already failed

  5. #5
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    You best be trundling


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  6. #6
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanye View Post


    the force that pulls us down towards the earth
    the center of the earth + spinning
    makes no sense
    No mass in space


    cant believe you fell for it


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  7. #7
    lostedminds's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    293
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    20
    My Mood
    Bored
    Sry im a cannibal troll. And i use Sona

  8. #8
    Kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Niggerville
    Posts
    3,294
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i like feeding trolls.

    then they expect to be fed.

    then i stop feeding them.

    then they forget how to feed them selves and starve to death


  9. #9
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    all trolls need to die


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  10. #10
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Feeding the troll adds to my post count. I will feed you

  11. #11
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    feed me father, feed me


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

  12. #12
    Kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Niggerville
    Posts
    3,294
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    Feeding the troll adds to my post count. I will feed you
    clever move.

  13. #13
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    To answer your questions properly:

    Q: What is gravity?
    A: The natural force of attraction exerted by a celestial body, such as Earth, upon objects at or near its surface, tending to draw them toward the center of the body.

    Q: Where is it from (Source)?
    A: It comes from the center of the body, where the mass pulls in objects.

    Q: Why does gravity push up down not up?
    A: Gravity does not push up down, but only pulls. Down can only be used because there is a sense of direction from a point that is not space, hence, in this case, up into the air and back to the ground.

    Q: Why is there no gravity in space?
    A: Space is what it literally means, space. There is nothing at all, except to hold matter, antimatter, energy, and dark energy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  14. #14
    Kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Niggerville
    Posts
    3,294
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    To answer your questions properly:

    Q: What is gravity?
    A: The natural force of attraction exerted by a celestial body, such as Earth, upon objects at or near its surface, tending to draw them toward the center of the body.

    Q: Where is it from (Source)?
    A: It comes from the center of the body, where the mass pulls in objects.

    Q: Why does gravity push up down not up?
    A: Gravity does not push up down, but only pulls. Down can only be used because there is a sense of direction from a point that is not space, hence, in this case, up into the air and back to the ground.

    Q: Why is there no gravity in space?
    A: Space is what it literally means, space. There is nothing at all, except to hold matter, antimatter, energy, and dark energy.
    LOL. fail x2

  15. #15
    LESNARJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Unsuccessful's house.
    Posts
    1,599
    Reputation
    79
    Thanks
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    To answer your questions properly:

    Q: What is gravity?
    A: The natural force of attraction exerted by a celestial body, such as Earth, upon objects at or near its surface, tending to draw them toward the center of the body.

    Q: Where is it from (Source)?
    A: It comes from the center of the body, where the mass pulls in objects.

    Q: Why does gravity push up down not up?
    A: Gravity does not push up down, but only pulls. Down can only be used because there is a sense of direction from a point that is not space, hence, in this case, up into the air and back to the ground.

    Q: Why is there no gravity in space?
    A: Space is what it literally means, space. There is nothing at all, except to hold matter, antimatter, energy, and dark energy.
    did you really take the time to do that


    READ THIS


    FRIENDS 4 EVER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast