Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 55 of 55
  1. #46
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i hear you derp, and i respect that, i personally wanna have a job that is something creative, advertising becaue god knows im not talented enough to be a legit artist, we all just gotta do what we love however we can.

  2. #47
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    i hear you derp, and i respect that, i personally wanna have a job that is something creative, advertising becaue god knows im not talented enough to be a legit artist, we all just gotta do what we love however we can.
    I was looking into graphics design for advertising too. Pretty much so long as you ahve a shred of creativity and photoshop you can get by. I mean look at mac. They have an advertising campaign that just gets by by making shit up and insulting Windows users.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #48
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ok, in all seriousness, my job is a ChaCha guide.
    I earn $45/day.

  4. #49
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Ok, in all seriousness, my job is a ChaCha guide.
    I earn $45/day.
    What is the average length of a potato grown in russia?
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  5. #50
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    What is the average length of a potato grown in russia?
    Sorry, you'll have to text your question to 424-424.

    We don't answer questions for free, you know.

  6. #51
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Sorry, you'll have to text your question to 424-424.

    We don't answer questions for free, you know.
    Google does.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  7. #52
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Google does.
    Lol... I know.
    ChaCha's mainly for people who can't access google from their phones.

  8. #53
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i appied for a job at KGB answering questions, but im still to fucking young.

  9. #54
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    i appied for a job at KGB answering questions, but im still to fucking young.
    kgb charges you everytime you send them one. ChaCha is free and a ton of fun to do. They answer pretty much any question.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #55
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ya ik but i still thought itd be a decent job, earn a few bucks watch a movie while working (im in HS so i would love a job like that)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234