Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    oh lord, one group of teachers make alot of money.


    they all must.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #17
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post


    LOL...

    For All Teachers' Whining, Almost Half of Chicago Area Teachers Make $100K a Year

    For All Teachers' Whining, Almost Half of Chicago Area Teachers Make $100K a Year - Publius Forum


    Public school teachers DO NOT deserve to be paid that much.
    They have the lowest SAT scores of any other professional and they graduate with the lowest college GPA.
    fuckin conservitives...
    worst thing that's ever happened to this fuckin country
    we should've elected pakilika

    and btw chicagonow printed a retraction of that article
    california has the highest paid teachers in the nation and they only make 60k a year
    which is like 10k in any other state
    California Teacher Salary | Teaching Salaries in CA: $59,825
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  3. #18
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    fuckin conservitives...
    worst thing that's ever happened to this fuckin country
    we should've elected pakilika

    and btw chicagonow printed a retraction of that article
    california has the highest paid teachers in the nation and they only make 60k a year
    which is like 10k in any other state
    California Teacher Salary | Teaching Salaries in CA: $59,825
    Even if they make only 60k, that's still way too much money for working only 9 months a year.

    At over $34 an hour, according to 2005 BLS statistics, average teacher wages exceed that of many professionals:

    * The average accountant salary includes a median hourly wage of $27.89.
    * Architects earn a median hourly wage of $32.96.
    * Civil engineers earn a median hourly wage of $33.41.
    * Medical scientists earn a median hourly wage of $33.24.

    Take a look at this:

    https://schools.nyc.gov/NR/rdonlyres/...B/0/salary.pdf

  4. #19
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post


    Even if they make only 60k, that's still way too much money for working only 9 months a year.

    At over $34 an hour, according to 2005 BLS statistics, average teacher wages exceed that of many professionals:

    * The average accountant salary includes a median hourly wage of $27.89.
    * Architects earn a median hourly wage of $32.96.
    * Civil engineers earn a median hourly wage of $33.41.
    * Medical scientists earn a median hourly wage of $33.24.

    Take a look at this:

    https://schools.nyc.gov/NR/rdonlyres/...B/0/salary.pdf
    so you think the people who teach the nations youth deserve to make less than fuckin accountants or architects

    idk bout you but i want the person teaching my son to get paid plenty
    as far as im concerned teachers should get paid more than anyone else except doc's and and bong shop owners
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  5. #20
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    so you think the people who teach the nations youth deserve to make less than fuckin accountants or architects

    idk bout you but i want the person teaching my son to get paid plenty
    as far as im concerned teachers should get paid more than anyone else except doc's and and bong shop owners
    They DON'T teach, moron.
    They use their time to brainwash children.

    They only people teaching children anything useful are professors. Public school teachers end up teaching basic arithmetic in 12th grade.

    For a shop owner, I can see you won't get very far with that kind of liberal mentality.
    Public school teachers have the LOWEST college GPA and the LOWEST SAT scores than any other professional. Public school teachers also have the lowest IQ than any other professional. It takes more brain and hard work to become a scientist, accountant or engineer.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 12-07-2010 at 01:41 PM.

  6. #21
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post


    They DON'T teach, moron.
    They use their time to brainwash children.

    They only people teaching children anything useful are professors. Public school teachers end up teaching basic arithmetic in 12th grade.
    what high school did you go to?
    cuz i took algebra 2 my senior year

    you really think that cuz they read outta books they brainwash kids??
    i pity you
    thats why i keep postin on this stupid ass thread
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  7. #22
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    what high school did you go to?
    cuz i took algebra 2 my senior year

    you really think that cuz they read outta books they brainwash kids??
    i pity you
    thats why i keep postin on this stupid ass thread
    Oh right, history and learning about shakespeare are SO IMPORTANT!

    I'm talking about math and science, shit-for-brains.
    We're dead last in math and science in comparison to developed countries, because Liberals don't teach shit.

  8. #23
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post


    Oh right, history and learning about shakespeare are SO IMPORTANT!

    I'm talking about math and science, shit-for-brains.
    We're dead last in math and science in comparison to developed countries, because Liberals don't teach shit.
    wow you are really dumb

    im done
    this is like trying to fuck a nun

    if you think history and shakespeare are less important than being able to diffuse hypothetical formula's that have no application to real life
    then somewhere your parents failed with you

    tell your mom im sorry her kids a failure
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  9. #24
    Hyperion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    76
    Thanks
    1,245
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    wow you are really dumb

    im done
    this is like trying to fuck a nun

    if you think history and shakespeare are less important than being able to diffuse hypothetical formula's that have no application to real life
    then somewhere your parents failed with you

    tell your mom im sorry her kids a failure
    So tell me how history or shakespeare are going to help you with real life.
    What are you going to do? Propose to a girl using Shakespearean language? Thou heart beith so warm and gentle, thou marryith me please!

    Our entire professional economy is built around math and science.
    All the high-paying jobs are math and science oriented.

    The only professionals that defy this are public school teachers, and the reason is because we pay them too much even when WE HAVE A SURPLUS OF THEM!

    Oh yeah, teachers are underpaid, which is why colleges pop out another public school leech every now and then.

    Teaching is the ONLY professional field without a shortage of workers, and that is because they are overpaid and their work is easy when compared to other professional jobs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12