Thread: Die Hard 4.0

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Ikke0148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    36

    Die Hard 4.0

    Hey, Do you think its possible to hack systems with serval persons like in Die Hard 4.0?

    Also what language or skill is it?
    Wich programs they use?
    Because i really want to know it

    Seems awesome

  2. #2
    Chairman Mao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    As a semi-hacker myself, I doubt you can hack a government. You could DDoS using more than several people. Die Hard is fake. It is nearly impossible for Al-Qaeda's members to even obtain information and IPs of a gas network and even more impossible to nleow up a gas station by hacking in to a network. And the gaming dude must have a very special webcam for it to get hacked and phisically moved remotely.

    As for the language, it's the language of the script kiddies. Anyways, the commander of the evil hackers looks like my science teacher .

  3. #3
    Ikke0148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    124
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    As a semi-hacker myself, I doubt you can hack a government. You could DDoS using more than several people. Die Hard is fake. It is nearly impossible for Al-Qaeda's members to even obtain information and IPs of a gas network and even more impossible to nleow up a gas station by hacking in to a network. And the gaming dude must have a very special webcam for it to get hacked and phisically moved remotely.

    As for the language, it's the language of the script kiddies. Anyways, the commander of the evil hackers looks like my science teacher .
    Cuz i wanna be like that xd

    cuz Gary McKinnon Hacked into goverment, so how did he do it? xd
    Last edited by Ikke0148; 12-07-2010 at 02:02 PM.

  4. #4
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,849
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,680
    I think it's fake.
    It's almost impossible to hack into the government.

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  5. #5
    Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,697
    Reputation
    2641
    Thanks
    3,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactical. View Post
    I think it's fake.
    It's almost impossible to hack into the government.
    It's not, but if you do and they catch you..the punishment is worse than killing 10 people.
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  6. #6
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    The next die hard is #6, duh.


  7. #7
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    lol, if you have to ask how to hack you should defiantly not be doing it.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #8
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Movie Hacking is nothing like hacking irl
    Irl their are no lists of green numbers, you dont just type in info into a PC and boom u can hack other people, it is much more complex then that. Just hacking a site with low level security can take up to 7-8 hours.

  9. #9
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    lol, if you have to ask how to hack you should defiantly not be doing it.
    Its doubly worse if you think Die Hard 4 is real.

  10. #10
    Yoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Flint, MI
    Posts
    1,525
    Reputation
    40
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Mellow
    ike is a shit name....
    This signature is dedicated to:
    [MPGH]Liz
    cause she is just awesome /yea

  11. #11
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    die hard movies were ok.

  12. #12
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Try it, you get punished for being a "terrorist"