View Poll Results: Who do you prefer?

Voters
23. This poll is closed
  • Bush

    6 26.09%
  • Obama

    17 73.91%

Thread: Bush or Obama

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    i don't care. they all same.

  2. #32
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Obama has done shit for this country. At least Bush brought our country together when we needed it. i.e. 9/11

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Shakugan no Shana For This Useful Post:

    InCognito (12-08-2010)

  4. #33
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Kataang View Post
    Obama has done shit for this country. At least Bush brought our country together when we needed it. i.e. 9/11
    Someone that knows something.

  5. #34
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Obama only seems like a bad president because he is still trying to clean up Bush's mess.

  6. #35
    SpaceMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot. :/
    Posts
    4,291
    Reputation
    162
    Thanks
    896
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Teddy.

  7. #36
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Obama only seems like a bad president because he is still trying to clean up Bush's mess.
    And Bush was cleaning up Clinton's mess. Your point is?

  8. #37
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    obama just tryed to make things change for real, but republicans fuck him over in chamber, so he cant do anything, obama still got my vote
    Smart GM is Smart.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  9. #38
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    obama just tryed to make things change for real, but republicans fuck him over in chamber, so he cant do anything, obama still got my vote
    Thats exactly why democrats in the House and Senate had the super majority for his first 10 months in office. You don't know much about politics do you?

  10. #39
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    Obamas gonna get re-elected.
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  11. #40
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by whatup777 View Post
    Obamas gonna get re-elected.
    I honestly believe Obama won because McCain had Palin and because Obama is black and supports the poor BLACK people.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Shakugan no Shana (12-08-2010)

  13. #41
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Exactly what extrav said.

    Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

    Nice approval rating obama, 27%?! Too bad 41% STRONGLY dislike him.

    Use the facts before you make stupid statements. Seriously...

  14. #42
    mooserman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    529
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post
    obama just tryed to make things change for real, but republicans fuck him over in chamber, so he cant do anything, obama still got my vote
    How can you say that when the democrats controlled the senate and the house by a majority for the last 2 YEARS! Stop laying the blame where it isn't deserved. I think that bush will be seen as a better president than obama 40 years from now, bush really did nothing that was un called for.
    [YOUTUBE]NsOG1khq8Rs[/YOUTUBE]

    ^^^Check Out the Crazy Black Chick that was on my Bus^^^






  15. The Following User Says Thank You to mooserman For This Useful Post:

    Shakugan no Shana (12-08-2010)

  16. #43
    Shakugan no Shana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,213
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    830
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by mooserman View Post
    How can you say that when the democrats controlled the senate and the house by a majority for the last 2 YEARS! Stop laying the blame where it isn't deserved. I think that bush will be seen as a better president than obama 40 years from now, bush really did nothing that was un called for.
    Glad someone has their facts straight.

  17. #44
    Don't be a prick, let me suck your dick.
    MPGH Member
    Paranormal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bel Air
    Posts
    2,117
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    187
    My Mood
    Amused
    Palin = Fat bitch that cant controll her alaskin Kids who can run away to Russia Bitch.
    Cuties<3

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paranormal For This Useful Post:

    DoubleDutch (12-08-2010),Shakugan no Shana (12-08-2010)

  19. #45
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Palin = Fat bitch that cant controll her alaskin Kids who can run away to Russia Bitch.
    Glad someone has their facts straight.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleDutch For This Useful Post:

    Shakugan no Shana (12-08-2010)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast