Thread: Secret Santa

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 262
  1. #211
    Boombox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Z OO MIN , IN THE FOreign ⛽️🚓
    Posts
    17,634
    Reputation
    3469
    Thanks
    4,003
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Apparently my secret santa sent mine in the mail.

    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

  2. #212
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    Idk bro maybe he'll post it.
    Alright, cool.

  3. #213
    Comet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    6,433
    Reputation
    376
    Thanks
    803
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I Sent My One To Obama..
    And I Received One Of Boom.

  4. #214
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring
    sent mine to [MPGH]Insane, he loved the gift <3 .
    Got mine from Fox (Tactical.) wich was a 2 demonoid invite codes <3 I got winamp pro now

  5. #215
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,362
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    421
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I cant send my gift to Coeus because I cant buy games while I am on vacation so he will have to wait until 5th of january and I got a drawing from Coeus

  6. #216
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead


    Update


    Original - Person They Must Gift


    ♥ = Gave gift
    ♦ = Contacted Person they must gift/No Gift
    = Unknown/No gift given/No contact/No Participation

    1. Kataang – 39. Imachoob
    2. x.navi.x – 47. spiderpig666 ♥♥♥
    3. DickLovingFaggotBitch – 43. Kanye ♥♥♥
    4. [GFX]Ryan – 46. Sam ♥♥♥
    5. ChimiWow – 45. EviL_WaLdO
    6. Vocal – 8. Jester868 ♥♥♥
    7. deathjr453 - 36. Theultimatedark
    8. Jester868 - 49. ARMAGEDDON ♥♥♥
    9. [MPGH]Yeezy - 32. –TwEaK ♥♥♥
    10. Zen – 35 . 09pop09 ♥♥♥
    11. SpaceMan - 10. Zen ♥♥♥
    12. derpderp – 11. SpaceMan ♥♥♥
    13. HackTesteR – 42. Imhereforhacks ♥♥♥
    14. [MPGH]Jussofresh - 6. Vocal
    15. a75643 – 44. [MPGH]Insane ♥♥♥
    16. Saboteur - 5. ChimiWow
    17. flameswor10 – 37 . Wolf ♥♥♥
    18. [MPGH]Jabuuty671 - 16. Saboteur ♦♦♦
    19. Viibez - 17. Flameswor10 ♥♥♥
    20. OpR – 28. Tactical.
    21. Evelyn – 12. Derpderp ♥♥♥
    22. jamesman11 – 29. Reaper8281 ♥♥♥
    23. [MPGH]Comet - 14. [MPGH]Jussofresh ♥♥♥
    24. Ghost – 50. [MPGH]CokeWatch ♥♥♥
    25. sagge1 - 26. [MPGH]Coeus ♦♦♦
    26. [MPGH]Coeus – 25. Sagge1 ♥♥♥
    27. [MPGH]m_t_h - 13. HackTesteR ♦♦♦
    28. Tactical. – 15. a75643 ♥♥♥
    29. Reaper8281 – 41. [MPGH]Dave84311 ♦♦♦
    30. Natasha Obama - 19. Viibez
    31. [MPGH]Swiftdude – 1. Kataang ♦♦♦
    32. –TwEaK – 34. De La Ghetto
    33. dG ImpacT – 3. DickLovingFaggotBitch
    34. De La Ghetto – 51. Mc565
    35. 09pop09 – 38 . Yes
    36. theultimatedark – 40. [MPGH]Derail
    37. Wolf - 18. Jabuuty671 ♥♥♥
    38. Yes - 2. x.Navi.x
    39. imachoob - 22. Jamesman11 ♥♥♥
    40. [MPGH]Derail - 33. dG ImpacT
    41. [MPGH]Dave84311 - 21. Evelyn ♦♦♦
    42. imhereforhacks - 20. OpR
    43. Kanye - 31. [MPGH]Swiftdude ♦♦♦
    44. [MPGH]Insane – 52. [MGH]Boombox ♥♥♥
    45. EviL_WaLdO - 48. Scrcrw VIII ♥♥♥
    46. Sam - 7. Deathjr453 ♥♥♥
    47. spiderpig666 – 9. [MPGH]Yeezy
    48. Scrcrw VIII – 27 . [MPGH]m_t_h
    49. ARMAGEDDON – 24.Ghost
    50 . [MPGH]CokeWatch – 4. [GFX]Ryan
    51. Mc565 – 30. Natasha Obama ♥♥♥
    52. [MPGH]Boombox – 23. [MPGH]Comet
    ♥♥♥


    Please note I checked this thread, My PMs, And My VMs, If you have not contacted me I have no way of knowing if you have done your part. If there is an error on this list please post or PM, thank you for all who did their part in making Christmas a little more special. Giving Three days, and that is it.

    Last edited by Evelyn; 12-31-2010 at 03:20 PM.

  7. #217
    imachoob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    8
    Curse my main being a cs D:.

  8. #218
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,850
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post


    Update


    Original - Person They Must Gift


    ♥ = Gave gift
    ♦ = Contacted Person they must gift/No Gift
    = Unknown/No gift given/No contact/No Participation

    1. Kataang – 39. Imachoob
    2. x.navi.x – 47. spiderpig666 ♥♥♥
    3. DickLovingFaggotBitch – 43. Kanye
    4. [GFX]Ryan – 46. Sam ♥♥♥
    5. ChimiWow – 45. EviL_WaLdO
    6. Vocal – 8. Jester868 ♥♥♥
    7. deathjr453 - 36. Theultimatedark
    8. Jester868 - 49. ARMAGEDDON
    9. [MPGH]Yeezy - 32. –TwEaK ♥♥♥
    10. Zen – 35 . 09pop09 ♥♥♥
    11. SpaceMan - 10. Zen ♥♥♥
    12. derpderp – 11. SpaceMan ♥♥♥
    13. HackTesteR – 42. Imhereforhacks ♥♥♥
    14. [MPGH]Jussofresh - 6. Vocal
    15. a75643 – 44. [MPGH]Insane ♥♥♥
    16. Saboteur - 5. ChimiWow
    17. flameswor10 – 37 . Wolf ♥♥♥
    18. [MPGH]Jabuuty671 - 16. Saboteur ♦♦♦
    19. Viibez - 17. Flameswor10 ♥♥♥
    20. OpR – 28. Tactical.
    21. Evelyn – 12. Derpderp ♥♥♥
    22. jamesman11 – 29. Reaper8281
    23. [MPGH]Comet - 14. [MPGH]Jussofresh ♥♥♥
    24. Ghost – 50. [MPGH]CokeWatch ♥♥♥
    25. sagge1 - 26. [MPGH]Coeus ♦♦♦
    26. [MPGH]Coeus – 25. Sagge1 ♥♥♥
    27. [MPGH]m_t_h - 13. HackTesteR ♦♦♦
    28. Tactical. – 15. a75643 ♥♥♥
    29. Reaper8281 – 41. [MPGH]Dave84311 ♦♦♦
    30. Natasha Obama - 19. Viibez
    31. [MPGH]Swiftdude – 1. Kataang ♦♦♦
    32. –TwEaK – 34. De La Ghetto
    33. dG ImpacT – 3. DickLovingFaggotBitch
    34. De La Ghetto – 51. Mc565
    35. 09pop09 – 38 . Yes
    36. theultimatedark – 40. [MPGH]Derail
    37. Wolf - 18. Jabuuty671 ♥♥♥
    38. Yes - 2. x.Navi.x
    39. imachoob - 22. Jamesman11 ♥♥♥
    40. [MPGH]Derail - 33. dG ImpacT
    41. [MPGH]Dave84311 - 21. Evelyn ♦♦♦
    42. imhereforhacks - 20. OpR
    43. Kanye - 31. [MPGH]Swiftdude ♦♦♦
    44. [MPGH]Insane – 52. [MGH]Boombox ♥♥♥
    45. EviL_WaLdO - 48. Scrcrw VIII ♥♥♥
    46. Sam - 7. Deathjr453 ♥♥♥
    47. spiderpig666 – 9. [MPGH]Yeezy
    48. Scrcrw VIII – 27 . [MPGH]m_t_h
    49. ARMAGEDDON – 24.Ghost
    50 . [MPGH]CokeWatch – 4. [GFX]Ryan
    51. Mc565 – 30. Natasha Obama ♥♥♥
    52. [MPGH]Boombox – 23. [MPGH]Comet
    ♥♥♥


    Please note I checked this thread, My PMs, And My VMs, If you have not contacted me I have no way of knowing if you have done your part. If there is an error on this list please post or PM, thank you for all who did their part in making Christmas a little more special. Giving Three days, and that is it.

    Ugh, so many people didn't get anything...

    Can't the people who got nothing come together and gift each other?

    I still have one more demonoid key.

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  9. #219
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Ugh, so many people didn't get anything...

    Can't the people who got nothing come together and gift each other?

    I still have one more demonoid key.

    Yes i'm planning on reassigning but people have a few more days, Just in case because we don't know, some people are on Holiday, Some people don't know about .Me Ect.... But after that people will be rearranged, And if that doesn't work I'll step in.

  10. #220
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,850
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,680
    Step in and give us pictures/drawings.

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  11. #221
    Markus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,141
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    593
    My Mood
    Daring
    job evrybody who made someones christmas more happyer <3

  12. #222
    Based God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,284
    Reputation
    213
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Just sent my gift to ARMAGEDDON...
    MeRRy CHriStMAs!

    From Vocal


  13. #223
    Evelyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Land Of The Lost Souls
    Posts
    3,078
    Reputation
    417
    Thanks
    1,255
    My Mood
    Dead
    Thank you for telling me will update the list as more begin to give their gifts.

  14. #224
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelyn View Post
    Thank you for telling me will update the list as more begin to give their gifts.
    Np, Eve.
    Hope you got my PM from my alt account while I was on a CS ban 8D.

  15. #225
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,676
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,605
    Now i know who to flame for not giving me a gift



    My games;

    x

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast