View Poll Results: I think this is a

Voters
34. This poll is closed
  • Good idea!

    31 91.18%
  • Bad idea

    3 8.82%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 90 of 90
  1. #76
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Movie night now will stream live starting friday and go until sunday every weekend!
    If you guys want a movie change in on saturday, ill shut down streaming for like 20 minutes and set up a new stream

  2. #77
    Based God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,284
    Reputation
    213
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
    Movie night now will stream live starting friday and go until sunday every weekend!
    If you guys want a movie change in on saturday, ill shut down streaming for like 20 minutes and set up a new stream
    What time?
    So it will be continually streaming correct?
    Thanks!

    From Vocal


  3. #78
    luongoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N Korea
    Posts
    551
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    102
    My Mood
    Cynical
    can we watch... porn?!?!

    3 years ago, I was hacking/playing Combat Arms thinking it was the best FPS ever made. Now, I own Black Ops, Modern Warfare 2, Bad Company 2 and Quantum of Solace. Every time I play COD, it all comes down to skill from Combat Arms.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN
    i read your sig,

    and its true, playing against SO many hackers in CA

    increases your skill against legit player in other games!
    Sure... Thats what i meant

    And when I play Combat Arms now, I play better because the other games have taught me to watch for campers
    Respect list: https://www.mpgh.net/forummbers/list/

  4. #79
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester868 View Post
    What time?
    So it will be continually streaming correct?
    Thanks!
    5pm....eastern standard time.....seriously it was like 3posts abvoe you

  5. #80
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Very nice idea.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  6. #81
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester868 View Post
    What time?
    So it will be continually streaming correct?
    Thanks!
    5pm est, like zen said, and yes, once i turn on streaming it will continuously stream until the community wants a new movie or i encounter a serious unexpected error. The error is extremely unlikely, the server im using should be able to handle 500+ people


    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Very nice idea.
    Thanks mang

  7. #82
    Based God's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,284
    Reputation
    213
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    5pm....eastern standard time.....seriously it was like 3posts abvoe you
    Sorry, I was reading and must have missed it...
    Its like midnight here and I'm tired

    Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post

    5pm est, like zen said, and yes, once i turn on streaming it will continuously stream until the community wants a new movie or i encounter a serious unexpected error. The error is extremely unlikely, the server im using should be able to handle 500+ people
    Thanks!

    From Vocal


  8. #83
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    so will it start anew when we tune in or would we join mid movie?

  9. #84
    Ian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้
    Posts
    5,828
    Reputation
    506
    Thanks
    892
    Quote Originally Posted by luongoo View Post
    can we watch... porn?!?!
    no, there is no porn.

  10. #85
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    eh find your own treasure trove of porn. dont come to mpgh for thatttt sheat. lol

  11. #86
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    so will it start anew when we tune in or would we join mid movie?
    It will start anew, which is why i added the option as to when u want to watch, it doesn't just start playing

  12. #87
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Looks nice
    what kinda movies are gonna be put on?
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  13. #88
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,004
    My Mood
    Dead
    Should I make an app specifically for porn ? :P

  14. #89
    HackTesteRbanappeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    160
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    -watches movie's with parents on app- stream stops for a couple mins- comes back on- BAM PORN!-parents get pissed at the person who wanted to watch the movie or discovered the app-

  15. #90
    Bombsaway707's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gym
    Posts
    8,817
    Reputation
    791
    Thanks
    3,970
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HackTesteRbanappeal View Post
    -watches movie's with parents on app- stream stops for a couple mins- comes back on- BAM PORN!-parents get pissed at the person who wanted to watch the movie or discovered the app-
    Lol i won't be doing porn, if someone wants to make an app for porn go right ahead, but im not going to
    in other new: WILL RELEASE APP AT 4:15, STREAMING STARTS AT 5.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456