Thread: New PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    g36gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Posts
    431
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    62
    one of the first home computers ever built

  2. #17
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by g36gunner View Post
    one of the first home computers ever built
    that computer cant even suport internet so yeah blows balls

  3. #18
    [D]evliin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Meh.
    Posts
    1,388
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Happy
    lol!! wat a pro computer

  4. #19
    CAPTAIN OBVIOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Down Abit
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Tired
    What the hell is overclocking? Is it like leaving your PC on for hours on end? and need new PC <.<
    Current


    Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

    x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543


  5. #20
    Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asdsafdsadsa u i sais
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    In Love
    NAO, J00


    [IMG]https://www.***scomputers.com/images/pcCases/Thermaltake_Amor_Jr_Small.jpg[/IMG]
    i has it in silver and the whole side panel thing lights up red
    specs:
    Manufacturer: ASUSTEK COMPUTER INC
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs)
    Memory: 2048MB RAM
    Hard Drive: 320 GB
    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS
    Monitor: Sceptre 24in flatscreen lcd monitor
    Sound Card:
    Speakers/Headphones: Razer Barracuda
    Keyboard: Razer Tarantula(red backlight
    Mouse: Razer Copperhead(red backlight)
    Mouse Surface: World of Warcraft TBC mousepad
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.050301-1519)


    yes, i know my computer is awesome.


    EDIT: overclocking is pushing a pc past its normal processing limits, which can do 2 things 1: turn your good computer into a behemoth of a machine or 2: fry it to peices if your computer sucks.
    Last edited by Q; 04-04-2008 at 01:04 PM.
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP




    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

    gimmie ur soul bitches

    RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

  6. #21
    EleMentX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    de_dust2
    Posts
    3,451
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    591
    mine pwns yours !
    in everyway XD

  7. #22
    Dec0r87930's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    DetRoit :D
    Posts
    934
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    84
    Some junk pc here: (yeah mine)
    XP sp2
    Asus motherboard
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual 4800+ 2.5 GHZ (dual core)
    1.5 GB RAM
    Video card: eax 1550 512 mb pci-e
    ...

  8. #23
    Q's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asdsafdsadsa u i sais
    Posts
    589
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by EleMentX View Post
    mine pwns yours !
    in everyway XD
    pics or it didn't happen.
    ◑` ◔
    ╔═╗IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZA
    ║▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░
    ╚═╝SHOOP DA WOOP




    After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him.
    THE MORAL: WHEN YOU'RE FULL OF BULL, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT

    gimmie ur soul bitches

    RESPECT LIST:
    oh yeah, that's right, I HATE ALL OF YOU
    except navi and arun and hood

  9. #24
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Well got all my stuff in for a new PC this morning, put finished the build a little while ago...here go some pics...sorry for the LQ I'll try and get better pics of my awesome wiring ^^

    Specs:
    Raidmax Sagitta 2 Case w/ dual 120mm fans and one blue cold cathode 12" neon.
    ASUS P5N-E SLI
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 @ 2.*****
    2GB OCZ DDR2 RAM (800mhz)
    32-bit Windows Vista (gonna see if I can do something about getting 64bit)
    EVGA 8800 Ultra 768MB
    Seagate Barracuda 7200 500GB HD
    LG GGC-H20L BLU-RAY+HD DVD+LIGHTSCRIBE+16X DVDRW

    Gonna toy around with overclocking it sometime this week...seeing what I can milk out of it
    Honestly, if you payed more than 400-600 dollars for that you were ripped off.

  10. #25
    Mexiforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    2,156
    Reputation
    -66
    Thanks
    123
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    Honestly, if you payed more than 400-600 dollars for that you were ripped off.
    Only because you get all of your computer parts for free.

  11. #26
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    So? I have the same specs as him and my computer was only worth like 1k 3 years ago.

  12. #27
    Shrouded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    So? I have the same specs as him and my computer was only worth like 1k 3 years ago.
    Not sure if you're sure about what you're saying, or maybe I mis-understood...The E6750 wasn't even released this time last year, Actually the conroe Core 2 Duo weren't released until 2006 and I highly doubt your 3 year old system has a FSB @ 1333Mhz @ stock. Not only that...the e6750 has been overclocked and made stable on 1.45v @ 3.96GHz air cooled...I highly doubt your 3 year old processor can even attempt that kind of pressure. The Nvidia 650-680SLi chipset wasn't out 3 years ago...once again...maybe you're confused. The RAM is mediocre, for now, especially running Vista, I'm eyeing the OCZ RaptorX 4GB kit. And to my knowledge, there wasn't a 768mb video card out 3 years ago. Even if you managed to get your hands on a system like this three years ago...I promise your price tag was over a grand...well over a grand. And I have slightly more than what you suggested as the video card alone was ~325 bucks.

    Also if you dont mind, post up the stats on your system with these stats with 3 year old technology, I'd like to have a look at what I was missing out on three years ago.

  13. #28
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    Not sure if you're sure about what you're saying, or maybe I mis-understood...The E6750 wasn't even released this time last year, Actually the conroe Core 2 Duo weren't released until 2006 and I highly doubt your 3 year old system has a FSB @ 1333Mhz @ stock. Not only that...the e6750 has been overclocked and made stable on 1.45v @ 3.96GHz air cooled...I highly doubt your 3 year old processor can even attempt that kind of pressure. The Nvidia 650-680SLi chipset wasn't out 3 years ago...once again...maybe you're confused. The RAM is mediocre, for now, especially running Vista, I'm eyeing the OCZ RaptorX 4GB kit. And to my knowledge, there wasn't a 768mb video card out 3 years ago. Even if you managed to get your hands on a system like this three years ago...I promise your price tag was over a grand...well over a grand. And I have slightly more than what you suggested as the video card alone was ~325 bucks.

    Also if you dont mind, post up the stats on your system with these stats with 3 year old technology, I'd like to have a look at what I was missing out on three years ago.
    Jesus christ way to take everything completely literally.

  14. #29
    Shrouded's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Ahhh seemed like you were saying I was ripped off cause you had the same system specs 3 years ago for ~1000 dollars...maybe I read your posts wrong, my apologies.

  15. #30
    EleMentX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    de_dust2
    Posts
    3,451
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    591
    Nvidia nForce 790i Ultra SLi
    Intel Quadcore Extreme 3.00Hz
    4GB DDR2 1066Mhz RAM
    2x 8800 Ultra Superclocked = sold one
    suck my dick ty
    im selling this computer anyway

    i only play cs now :]
    gunna put some kicker l7's in mah car instead of computer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Happy New Years err Dave BDay!
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 07:48 AM
  2. Happy New Year.
    By Flawless in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 02:52 AM
  3. My New Years Gift.
    By Flawless in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:01 PM
  4. New Years!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 12:56 AM
  5. My new signature
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 04:41 PM