Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


    noone wants to play with you shooerd

    hes playing it combat arms style, without aiming down the sights
    you mad i get high scores when you get low?

  2. #17
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,923
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post


    you mad i get high scores when you get low?
    Well its impossible to get both on nr1 spot isnt it now.
    And i decided i'd let you take the 1st spot, because if i would take it, you would most likely hang yourself =\

  3. #18
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post


    Well its impossible to get both on nr1 spot isnt it now.
    And i decided i'd let you take the 1st spot, because if i would take it, you would most likely hang yourself =\
    you mad i always end in top 3?
    you sound mad

  4. #19
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,923
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post


    you mad i always end in top 3?
    you sound mad
    Don't make me chop off your dick

  5. #20
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

    Don't make me chop off your dick
    dw, its too thick, you cant just hack trough it

  6. #21
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,923
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post


    dw, its too thick, you cant just hack trough it
    orly now

  7. #22
    Sjla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    1,176
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    81
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    LOOKS LIKE YOUR DICK IS CHOPPED OFF

    Date the ban will be lifted: 12-21-2012, 06:00 PM

    looking at my dick huh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12