Thread: worst

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 133
  1. #91
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    i dont even dare to ='[

    tomorow is new day to cry ;,(
    Wake up your parents.. Go to the shop, if you live anywhere close. I'll share my presents with you
    but i doubt you live in sydney
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  2. #92
    whatup777's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Source Code Section
    Posts
    4,030
    Reputation
    147
    Thanks
    351
    My Mood
    Dead
    That sucks you want $40 Walmart Gift Card?
    Quotes I live by.


    A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post



    mhm

    i live in texas

    i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

    he's 4 yrs old

  3. #93
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Wake up your parents.. Go to the shop, if you live anywhere close. I'll share my presents with you
    but i doubt you live in sydney
    heres 11:34 PM

    i dont want to fall asleep ever aggain

  4. #94
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    heres 11:34 PM

    i dont want to fall asleep ever aggain
    dude, go to sleep when you feel for it. and wake up and don't think about this again.

  5. #95
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    dude, go to sleep when you feel for it. and wake up and don't think about this again.
    thats
    impossimble
    ='[[

  6. #96
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post


    thats
    impossimble
    ='[[
    tbh i dnt have a good christmas either, but if u didnt got any gifts and bread to eat i rlly feel sorry for you. I did got some gifts but only t-shirts, and thats boring... but had some good food. but yeah im angry to bro. but stil i stay on my feets and moving on. you need to move on

  7. #97
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by geje2002 View Post
    tbh i dnt have a good christmas either, but if u didnt got any gifts and bread to eat i rlly feel sorry for you. I did got some gifts but only t-shirts, and thats boring... but had some good food. but yeah im angry to bro. but stil i stay on my feets and moving on. you need to move on
    = '[

    You should be happy

  8. #98
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Oh my its a baw fread.

    I grew up without a parental presence. It will make you stronger in the end though. But it will suck until you learn that. :'(
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  9. #99
    /b/oss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,652
    Reputation
    795
    Thanks
    3,546
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Oh my its a baw fread.

    I grew up without a parental presence. It will make you stronger in the end though. But it will suck until you learn that. :'(
    yes ='(

  10. #100
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Tired
    well i am not happy, because i am dissapointed about the presents.. i did rlly worked hard this year with helping home and did good at school. so i did hope for a good presents

  11. #101
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Dude I haven't gotten presents for my B-day or Xmas for like 7 years now and I'm only 15. Save you QQs :P

  12. #102
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    I got a tree but nothing under.

  13. #103
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by unicow View Post
    Dude I haven't gotten presents for my B-day or Xmas for like 7 years now and I'm only 15. Save you QQs :P
    but he says hes mom doesnt love him..

  14. #104
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    This thread is about to degenerate into a "My life is worse" thread.

    Next thing you know someone's parents are satan worshipers and donate their children's blood to bring the dark lord back.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  15. #105
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    290
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    This thread is about to degenerate into a "My life is worse" thread.
    agree with that. but also i don't see any point in this thread..

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast