Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 98
  1. #31
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    How does playing Call of Duty mean you are addicted?
    Addicted as in.. Talking about how good it is, always talking about it. NEver stop going on about it


    A fan, short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  2. #32
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Addicted as in.. Talking about how good it is, always talking about it. NEver stop going on about it
    That's how everyone is about something.

  3. #33
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Addicted as in.. Talking about how good it is, always talking about it. NEver stop going on about it


    A fan, short for fanatic and sometimes also called aficionado or supporter, is a person with an intense, occasionally overwhelming liking and enthusiasm for a sporting club, person (usually a celebrity), group of persons, company, product, activity, work of art, idea, or trend.
    Lol I haven't seen anyone on mpgh talk about call of duty like a fanatic even in the section

  4. #34
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Lol I haven't seen anyone on mpgh talk about call of duty like a fanatic even in the section
    Theres this dude at my school who is the BIGGEST Call of duty Fanboy ever.
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  5. #35
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Theres this dude at my school who is the BIGGEST Call of duty Fanboy ever.
    Same here. "OMG CALL OF FUCKING DUTY"

  6. #36
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post


    Same here. "OMG CALL OF FUCKING DUTY"
    He's like.. Omgawsh.. You suck at cod.. next minute, you know. I'm 4.0kdr in cod? next second, GAWD.. you HAVE to get cod. then he goes about how good he is. and then.. this repeats every day XD for the whole of school
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  7. #37
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Lol I haven't seen anyone on mpgh talk about call of duty like a fanatic even in the section
    Prolly coz it sucks

    trollbait lawl
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  8. #38
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    He's like.. Omgawsh.. You suck at cod.. next minute, you know. I'm 4.0kdr in cod? next second, GAWD.. you HAVE to get cod. then he goes about how good he is. and then.. this repeats every day XD for the whole of school
    Okay, that's pretty bad.

  9. #39
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Prolly coz it sucks

    trollbait lawl
    This is true.. I played it once.. Didn't like it much
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  10. #40
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I like Call of Duty.

  11. #41
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I like Call of Duty.
    I liked MW2 but not Black Ops. Call of duty 4 was ok too
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  12. #42
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    I liked MW2 but not Black Ops. Call of duty 4 was ok too
    All of them from 4 and up are good except for number 5.

  13. #43
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    CoD2>BO, W@W, MW2, and CoD4.

    CoD4 was good, but it started the big console gaming craze that made MW2, and everything after just plain shitty.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  14. #44
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    CoD2>BO, W@W, MW2, and CoD4.

    CoD4 was good, but it started the big console gaming craze that made MW2, and everything after just plain shitty.
    The only reason BO was shitty was because activation got a hold of a part in the role of developing the game

  15. #45
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    The only reason BO was shitty was because activation got a hold of a part in the role of developing the game
    Exactly .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast