Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    im pretty sure eminem is a litl bit racist agianst gays ...
    prejuidice* and idk he's calmed down a lot lately....who knows now.

  2. #17
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    im pretty sure eminem is a litl bit racist agianst gays ...
    a self hating gay??
    well maybe hes not gay
    but he's surely a pedophile with his whiny ass music

    go pick up a strange musik or suburban noize album if you want rap

    xxl just released a mixtape produced by whookid and emcee'd by tech n9ne n its dope as fuck
    has an east coast feel to it but i mean whookid'll be whookid
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  3. #18
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If u want good rap go AOTP/Diabolic/Necro/Ill Bill etc. and eminem isnt a fuckin pedo stop hating jesus. only really bad artist out there is Jonas Brothers and Justin bieber.

  4. #19
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    If u want good rap go AOTP/Diabolic/Necro/Ill Bill etc. and eminem isnt a fuckin pedo stop hating jesus. only really bad artist out there is Jonas Brothers and Justin bieber.
    man i hate that kid .(Justin Bieber)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    a self hating gay??
    well maybe hes not gay
    but he's surely a pedophile with his whiny ass music

    go pick up a strange musik or suburban noize album if you want rap

    xxl just released a mixtape produced by whookid and emcee'd by tech n9ne n its dope as fuck
    has an east coast feel to it but i mean whookid'll be whookid
    eminem isnt a pedophile , mayby you are but even if you are i dont give a fuck .
    his music doesnt suck either at least it has some good lyrics , i bet your one of the person who listen to the commercial music , wich sucks .

  5. #20
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    If u want good rap go AOTP/Diabolic/Necro/Ill Bill etc. and eminem isnt a fuckin pedo stop hating jesus. only really bad artist out there is Jonas Brothers and Justin bieber.
    i listen to necro and ill bill

    their both signed on strange musik at the moment(one of their side labels)

    ill bill is a personal friend of tech n9ne

    i just don't like eminems music i was raised with nwa n nas sugnite shit like that
    eminem just doesn't appeal to me
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  6. #21
    Kev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Heinsberg,Germany,Up AssHole Drive?
    Posts
    3,601
    Reputation
    127
    Thanks
    735
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    katy perry and eminem, threesome.

  7. #22
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    if he doesnt appeal to you its no reason to diss....i respect music i hate because they have talent. mr hyde is another good artist so is sabac red.


    Drake: you like bun b?

  8. #23
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


    man i hate that kid .(Justin Bieber)


    eminem isnt a pedophile , mayby you are but even if you are i dont give a fuck .
    his music doesnt suck either at least it has some good lyrics , i bet your one of the person who listen to the commercial music , wich sucks .
    i was just talkin shit
    cuz growin up the only people i ever seen listenin to him were 12 year old girls

    honestly i couldn't name one song by him because i don't like him
    but i could care less about his personal life
    i wasn't serious

    but i do respect the fact he rose outta poverty
    it takes a hell of alot to do that

    and the whole commercial thing
    have you ever even heard of tech n9ne???
    he started the fuck the industry movement
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  9. #24
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    listen to "ya'll want a single" by korn if you wanna learn about the music industry (the music video actually says it not the song)

  10. #25
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    listen to "ya'll want a single" by korn if you wanna learn about the music industry (the music video actually says it not the song)
    you realize every artist you've named so far except korn have made songs with tech n9ne???
    bun b travis barker n tech n9ne are releasing a song on barkers upcoming album

    its called raw shit
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  11. #26
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    i was just talkin shit
    cuz growin up the only people i ever seen listenin to him were 12 year old girls

    honestly i couldn't name one song by him because i don't like him
    but i could care less about his personal life
    i wasn't serious

    but i do respect the fact he rose outta poverty
    it takes a hell of alot to do that

    and the whole commercial thing
    have you ever even heard of tech n9ne???
    he started the fuck the industry movement
    no i did not heard of it ,
    i listened to the song in your sig , and personaly i didnt like it ,
    but i do know it isnt such a commercial shit like JB,JB(jonas brothers),Hannah montana and lots of other disney crap .
    there music doesnt make any sense .

    now im goign to watch Life and the mentalist .
    cya

  12. #27
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    i never dissed tech n9ne...?

  13. #28
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post


    no i did not heard of it ,
    i listened to the song in your sig , and personaly i didnt like it ,
    but i do know it isnt such a commercial shit like JB,JB(jonas brothers),Hannah montana and lots of other disney crap .
    there music doesnt make any sense .

    now im goign to watch Life and the mentalist .
    cya
    thats honestly not a great tech song

    it says best song of 2010 yes buuuttt
    techs been rappin since 85(fuckers like 38 years old or some shit)
    look up "this is me" off of everready
    its one of the foundational songs for tech n9nes fan base
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  14. #29
    David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Guantanamo Bay
    Posts
    4,613
    Reputation
    405
    Thanks
    1,198
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Ban him....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12