This is Xion7200 here and I have got the latest Update of Fraps for all your Gameplay recording Needs!
This is FRAPS Version 3.2.5 FULLY REGISTERED!
NOTE: 3.2.6 Has Not Yet Been Released as a Complete Version to The Public!
VirusTotal: VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
Jotti:Fraps v3.2.5 Retail.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virscan:Fraps v3.2.5 Retail.rar MD5:4f14c679080b8ca29f5d302879ba609b - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
for video record
for overlay change
REMEMBER TO PRESS THANKS & +REP!
THANK YOU [MPGH]JussoFresh FOR STICKY AND APPROVAL!
3.2.5 - 2nd Dec 2010
- Fixed keys sticking/duplicated with Fraps loaded
- Fixed Fraps not capturing in half-size mode for some users
3.2.4 - 28th Nov 2010
- Added support for D3D10 & D3D11 stereoscopic 3D Vision capture
- Fixed counter appearing on Windows Live 2011 apps
- Fixed inverted colors in video captured from some DX10 games
- Fixed DWM capture jumping between multiple monitors on Windows 7
- Fixed flickering counter in some OpenGL applications
- Fixed mouse offset in 3D browser apps
- Fixed FRAPS.EXE not appearing signed on some Windows 7 installations
- Fixed systray icon not turning pink in loop recording mode.
- Fixed startup crash on 24-core CPU systems
- Added support for Win7 SP1 RC
- Other minor bug/stability fixes
3.2.3 - 14th Jun 2010
- Added support for full-size video capture above 2560x1600
- Fixed crash when loading Fraps under WinXP with 6-core CPU
- Fixed crash when enabling monitor DWM option on some configurations
- Fixed Fraps altering error flag on calls to GL SwapBuffers
- Fixed sound input switching at startup on XP systems
- Fixed counter appearing in VS2010