Thread: Resolutions

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Teh_Red_Sweater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In ur mom's bedroom
    Posts
    1,465
    Reputation
    -16
    Thanks
    57
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    probably because you dont try
    na i try, after one fail, i retreat

  2. #17
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Get a life.

    Stop drinking..... excessively.

    Find a better job.

    Take Art seriously.

  3. #18
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Get a life.

    Stop drinking..... excessively.

    Find a better job.

    Take Art seriously.
    Do you do animation,concept art,or general,and a job paying 90k+ with a leap of faith?
    I buy stuff

  4. #19
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    Do you do animation,concept art,or general,and a job paying 90k+ with a leap of faith?
    lolwut?

    Right now its just a hobby until I get better. And I only have casual work. I probably won't have full-time employment until after my trainee-ship.

    But if I were to do Art as an income thing then yeah I'd be a concept artist/storyboarding. Either that or I join a clothing line thingy.

  5. #20
    Infamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    714
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    56
    Have sex with hand

  6. #21
    argusomega1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,290
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    28
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


    lolwut?

    Right now its just a hobby until I get better. And I only have casual work. I probably won't have full-time employment until after my trainee-ship.

    But if I were to do Art as an income thing then yeah I'd be a concept artist/storyboarding. Either that or I join a clothing line thingy.
    Hmmm,I am looking for artists etc. to meet my programming so I can make a game thats annual revenues are at least 4m+

    And then I will make a company that makes games better than CoD

    [quote=Doc;3265791][FONT="Palatino Linotype"][COLOR="Gray"][SIZE="2"]
    I buy stuff

  7. #22
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    Hmmm,I am looking for artists etc. to meet my programming so I can make a game thats annual revenues are at least 4m+

    And then I will make a company that makes games better than CoD
    Ok sure.
    Last edited by Doc; 01-01-2011 at 02:42 AM.

  8. #23
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    1. go to the gym and get back into shape (was in a cast for about 5 and a half months outta the past 8)
    2. get my grades up to atleast a 3.5
    3. get about a 1900 on the SATs
    4. figure out some way to contribute constructivly to mpgh besides just drawing shit.
    5. get recruited for college soccer.

  9. #24
    InCapacitated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    2,843
    Reputation
    71
    Thanks
    468
    My Mood
    Lurking
    1.Study Harder to pass the best school in the phil's exams
    2.Be Generous
    3.Not to be Boasty

    Strygwyr, the Bloodseeker
    "For the Flayed Twins, I seek blood."





    Add me up on Steam : Knight Lock




  10. #25
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedณ View Post
    1.Study Harder to pass the best school in the phil's exams
    2.Be Generous
    3.Not to be Boasty
    3 kinda failed with 1. Nice try though

  11. #26
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    this thread was a success

  12. #27
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    Become awesome.
    Previously Armalite42



  13. #28
    Gilcrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,370
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Become stanky rich

  14. #29
    SjoerdJr...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Manhattan. Why?
    Posts
    3,979
    Reputation
    48
    Thanks
    457
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Czar View Post
    Post your New Years resolutions in this thread.

    Mine:

    • [*]Get a life


    Nothing im perfect.

  15. #30
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Ooooh, I forgot that one. I promised I would say "fudge" instead of "fuck" (not gonna last more than a week though ).
    All resolutions come up like that, and then you realize that you failed, and then you rage or something, or just ignore it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast