Thread: 2 girls 1 cup

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 139
  1. #46
    GBot!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    3,362
    Reputation
    320
    Thanks
    421
    My Mood
    Amazed
    2Cups1girl is old watch Glass Ass instead

  2. #47
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre View Post
    2Cups1girl is old watch Glass Ass instead
    lol thats nasty







  3. #48
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    everybody watch double rainbow :3


  4. #49
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by _InstincT View Post
    everybody watch double rainbow :3
    DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYYYY







  5. #50
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post


    DOUBLE RAINBOW ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE SKYYYYY
    OMG it's so bright so vivid. it almost looks like a triple rainbow.


  6. #51
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    it really wasn't that bad. now girl in a bathtub (or something like that)....... thats another story....


  7. #52
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post
    it really wasn't that bad. now girl in a bathtub (or something like that)....... thats another story....
    yeah it wasn't bad. i'm only scared of horror films.


  8. #53
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by _InstincT View Post
    yeah it wasn't bad. i'm only scared of horror films.
    me and my friends laugh when someone gets their head chopped off by a saw or something


  9. #54
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by derkman View Post


    me and my friends laugh when someone gets their head chopped off by a saw or something
    i watched 2 mins of the Jap version of the ring... then i pussyed out and just ate ice cream


  10. #55
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by _InstincT View Post
    i watched 2 mins of the Jap version of the ring... then i pussyed out and just ate ice cream
    hey you tried


  11. #56
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by _InstincT View Post
    i watched 2 mins of the Jap version of the ring... then i pussyed out and just ate ice cream
    have you seen 1guy1hammer?

  12. #57
    H3ARTbreaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    (̅_̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅_̅()ڪے
    Posts
    2,402
    Reputation
    57
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    have you seen 1guy1hammer?
    that sounds sick. but 2 guys 1 horse is worse.


  13. #58
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by _InstincT View Post
    that sounds sick. but 2 guys 1 horse is worse.
    i ment 3guys1hammer

    its whee a guy gets murderd buy a hammer and a scredriver by 2 other guys..

  14. #59
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
    i ment 3guys1hammer

    its whee a guy gets murderd buy a hammer and a scredriver by 2 other guys..
    Thats still old, and there is worse out there. Back when the russian neo nazi thing went around a ton of other execution videos from russia came out too.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  15. #60
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Thats still old, and there is worse out there. Back when the russian neo nazi thing went around a ton of other execution videos from russia came out too.
    i never said that was bad, and i also a video with 4-5 towel heads holding down 1 american guy and cutting his head off with a dull knife..

    and also theres bestgore.com for kinda sick stuff, but eh.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast