Poll: ????????????

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 68
  1. #1
    severage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    156
    My Mood
    Amused

    Black Ops vs Bad Company 2

    Which do you like better? Just curious. I prefer black ops, much more customization, faster paced, better graphics, zombies, and a much better campaign.
    Paradox made me a Gatorsicle!

  2. #2
    N22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    132
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Inspired
    BO is alright, although theres a game called Battlefield Play4Free, which is a LITTLE the same

  3. #3
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Nope.
    Battlefield series all the way.

  4. #4
    Thaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3,849
    Reputation
    111
    Thanks
    1,680
    Black Ops is the shit.

    MEMBER SINCE:
    08-23-2010

  5. #5
    Ravallo Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Had to vote for Black Ops, even though it has really dissapointed me...
    I may have voted for Medal of Honor if it was in the Poll

  6. #6
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Bad Company = better then Black Ops!

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justin For This Useful Post:

    CoolStorySista (01-14-2011),Skyline. (01-14-2011),TheDiceMan (01-14-2011)

  8. #7
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup View Post
    Had to vote for Black Ops, even though it has really dissapointed me...
    I may have voted for Medal of Honor if it was in the Poll
    MW>MW2>BO

    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post
    Bad Company = better then Black Ops!

    COD doesn't use Frostbite destructive engine does it?
    Can you blow up houses? No.
    Can you drive tanks? No.
    Can you fly a helicopter? No.

  9. #8
    Spartanlol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    818
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Medal of Honor was probably one of the worse games they've made, shitty multyplayer, and the game came out at the end of 2010 yet it has worse graphics that Call of duty 4,

    But the battlefield series is 100% all the way, theyres not much luck in that game as theyre is skill, if you voted for black ops A:you either think COD is the best franchise in the world. B: You probably like MW2 also which is shit.
    or C: Never played Bad company 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    as I said all ideots that have no idea how to treat a human.. should pown all yall faces in and mpGAYh does not desurve correct spelling since it it actually worse than my spelling so shuve it up your asses dick wads!

    *.net new public release VIP FEATURES GO oh wait no don't cus ima IP ban yall from it!

  10. #9
    Ravallo Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    MW>MW2>BO



    COD doesn't use Frostbite destructive engine does it?
    Can you blow up houses? No.
    Can you drive tanks? No.
    Can you fly a helicopter? No.
    Vehicles aren't really necessary for me, they wouldn't fit in the Close Quarter Maps from CoD anyways. Blowing up buildings etc = win

  11. #10
    Khalifa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In gods hands Post:5,421
    Posts
    2,591
    Reputation
    44
    Thanks
    136
    My Mood
    Blah

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Khalifa For This Useful Post:

    Hyak (01-16-2011),WOLFPACK X69X (01-14-2011)

  13. #11
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,159
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    MW>BO>MW2

    BBC2>BO

    can you man machine guns or help mates or give ammo crates without stupid killstreaks to obtain lol..


  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skyline. For This Useful Post:

    alexzor (01-14-2011),Stevenom (01-14-2011)

  15. #12
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanlol View Post
    Medal of Honor was probably one of the worse games they've made, shitty multyplayer, and the game came out at the end of 2010 yet it has worse graphics that Call of duty 4,

    But the battlefield series is 100% all the way, theyres not much luck in that game as theyre is skill, if you voted for black ops A:you either think COD is the best franchise in the world. B: You probably like MW2 also which is shit.
    or C: Never played Bad company 2.
    Yeah people like COD because of the success.
    Treyarch sucks balls.
    If it was Infinity Ward I would of voted COD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo Backup View Post


    Vehicles aren't really necessary for me, they wouldn't fit in the Close Quarter Maps from CoD anyways. Blowing up buildings etc = win

    Yeah blowing up buildings with the 40MMGL and RPG, CG or AT4.
    And Mortars.
    Only Recon can use mortars.
    And you can fix vehicles with Engineer.
    Revive as Medic.
    Provide ammo boxes as Assault.


    Quote Originally Posted by toobanooba View Post
    MW>BO>MW2

    BBC2>BO

    can you man machine guns or help mates or give ammo crates without stupid killstreaks to obtain lol..
    You, my friend, is telling the truth.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stevenom For This Useful Post:

    Skyline. (01-14-2011)

  17. #13
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    MW>MW2>BO



    COD doesn't use Frostbite destructive engine does it?
    Can you blow up houses? No.
    Can you drive tanks? No.
    Can you fly a helicopter? No.
    Agree to the First 3 but the Last one, it's maybe because You can take Control of of a Helicopter but not really access one to Fly!

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


  18. #14
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Xion7200 View Post


    Agree to the First 3 but the Last one, it's maybe because You can take Control of of a Helicopter but not really access one to Fly!
    I don't think you can go in helicopters in multiplayer in CODBO.

  19. #15
    Justin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    7,022
    Reputation
    1207
    Thanks
    2,825
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Grief View Post
    I don't think you can go in helicopters in multiplayer in CODBO.
    11 Killstreak! Hind/Gunship, even thought it only last's for 30-40 seconds it's still a helicopter and Flyable!

    Minion Statistics

    Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

    Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard


Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast