Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 70 of 70
  1. #61
    theultimatedark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Deep in the Shadows
    Posts
    953
    Reputation
    3
    Thanks
    59
    My Mood
    Drunk
    r u stupid or something?
    online dating sucks.
    well i think eve will come across this thread in the end

  2. #62
    okledi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Cold
    o rrot kari
    Dick head

  3. #63
    BigTimeNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    amsterdam
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    Will you give me free things??
    i whould give you a teddybeer

  4. #64
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    I'll be your girlfriend.
    .



    My games;

    x

  5. #65
    Grulinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    Строймаркет о

    изделия из металла (коньки отливы водостоки)
    Компания Строймаркет предлагает вашему вниманию Дверная фурнитура, изделия из металла (коньки отливы водостоки), краски, грунтовки, затирки, пена, пропитки, крепеж(метизы), ручной аппарат, продукция Момент, сухие смеси, гипсокартон, профиля, стеклоткань, Товары из пластика, утеплители подложка изоляция, Фанера, Электроды, Электротовары (розетки.ю кабеля, выключатели, расходники).

  6. #66
    vinvin148's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    342
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    127
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Grulinz View Post
    изделия из металла (коньки отливы водостоки)
    Компания Строймаркет предлагает вашему вниманию Дверная фурнитура, изделия из металла (коньки отливы водостоки), краски, грунтовки, затирки, пена, пропитки, крепеж(метизы), ручной аппарат, продукция Момент, сухие смеси, гипсокартон, профиля, стеклоткань, Товары из пластика, утеплители подложка изоляция, Фанера, Электроды, Электротовары (розетки.ю кабеля, выключатели, расходники).
    The translation:
    Buildmarket company offers you a door fittings, metal products (ice skating ebb gullies), paint, primer, grout, foam, impregnation, hardware (hardware), hand apparatus, product moment, dry mixes, gypsum board, profile, fiberglass, plastic products , insulation substrate insulation, plywood, Electrodes, Electric (rozetki.yu cables, switches, consumables).

    Please ban him for advertising plz i hate advertisment





  7. #67
    XxXNinjaInYourBaseXxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeNoob View Post
    hi i'm looking for a girlfriend want to play blackops with me steam name BigTimeNoobShow
    You've come to the wrong place brother...

  8. #68
    BigTimeNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    amsterdam
    Posts
    219
    Reputation
    -20
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by vinvin148 View Post
    The translation:
    Buildmarket company offers you a door fittings, metal products (ice skating ebb gullies), paint, primer, grout, foam, impregnation, hardware (hardware), hand apparatus, product moment, dry mixes, gypsum board, profile, fiberglass, plastic products , insulation substrate insulation, plywood, Electrodes, Electric (rozetki.yu cables, switches, consumables).

    Please ban him for advertising plz i hate advertisment
    wtf are guys like that doing here i saw yesterday some dude try 2 sale airmax shoes and tshirts

  9. #69
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTimeNoob View Post
    wtf are guys like that doing here i saw yesterday some dude try 2 sale airmax shoes and tshirts
    proly for money


  10. #70
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Does it turn you on playing with girls on video games?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345