Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 217
  1. #151
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    If only YOU knew.
    The only people I know of that actually cared to get the entire story are Hyak and I.
    Who the fuck do you think you are kid?

  2. #152
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Who the fuck do you think you are kid?
    I don't have to be anyone.
    Do you know the whole story?

  3. #153
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    I don't have to be anyone.
    Do you know the whole story?
    Dude there is more than you will ever know. Unless your Dave, Josh, or I you really don't know squat.

  4. #154
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Dude there is more than you will ever know. Unless your Dave, Josh, or I you really don't know squat.
    What's your argument? I'm just curious to see if it's what I've heard from a few people.
    Justify the actions on your part that have led to this.

  5. #155
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    thread is
    Is dave looking for a wife by anychance?





  6. #156
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    What's your argument? I'm just curious to see if it's what I've heard from a few people.
    Justify the actions on your part that have led to this.
    I for one don't have to justify shit, and second I'm sure most people you get your information from don't know that she is a bit of a creeper. She likes to snoop around and do some stalker shit. On top of that she claims she's going to suicide left and right until someone comes along and befriends her. There's plenty of shit you don't know and are never going to know.

  7. #157
    Velocity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGHCRAFT
    Posts
    4,374
    Reputation
    106
    Thanks
    750
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetfire' View Post
    thread is
    Is dave looking for a wife by anychance?
    hahaha. MPGH is his wife...
    sometimes he loves it, and sometimes it can be a bitch

  8. #158
    Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,924
    Reputation
    411
    Thanks
    998
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    I for one don't have to justify shit, and second I'm sure most people you get your information from don't know that she is a bit of a creeper. She likes to snoop around and do some stalker shit. On top of that she claims she's going to suicide left and right until someone comes along and befriends her. There's plenty of shit you don't know and are never going to know.
    If you're talking about the picture, I would hardly call it stalker shit.

  9. #159
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    If you're talking about the picture, I would hardly call it stalker shit.
    No there's more then that. See you honestly don't know anything so just shut your fucking mouth. And if she has a problem with me or anybody else she needs to bring it up, not have her army of retards saying that we all need to stop being mean. All she does is talk about us to other people whining and complaining but she never decides to man up and to say it to the people she talks about. Then she wonders why everyone is mean to her.

  10. #160
    Dakota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,338
    Reputation
    648
    Thanks
    1,673
    I have only talked to eve from these too so I guess her?

  11. #161
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,832
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,663
    My Mood
    Devilish
    LEAVE MY NET-NAVI ALONE





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. #162
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post


    If only YOU knew.
    The only people I know of that actually cared to get the entire story are Hyak and I.
    ive known the whole thing for a while now

    oh and iverson you do know jack shit about this lol
    Still love you Giggletron


  13. #163
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    LEAVE MY NET-NAVI ALONE
    What the fuck is a net-navi? No offense master

  14. #164
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post


    ive known the whole thing for a while now

    oh and iverson you do know jack shit about this lol
    Yeah except for the whole fact that my sister is involved and the fact that most senior members are somehow involved. Yeah shut the fuck up kid.

  15. #165
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Yeah except for the whole fact that my sister is involved and the fact that most senior members are somehow involved. Yeah shut the fuck up kid.
    you still dont know what youre talking about
    Still love you Giggletron


Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast