Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    legalsystem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Day N' Night
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored

    Needcomputer help

    Ok my computer is about four years old now with 15gb free out of about 200 I was patting a game and then my computer just froze so then I had to hold down the power button and turn it off when I tried to turn it back on the monitor wouldn't turn on but thee tower did the tower sounds like the fans are going full power and I have no idea what to do... Please post back

    And sorry!!! I know this is wwrong section but I want getting any his on the help section...what do I do please help thanks

    Btw this was sent from an android phone

  2. #2
    uberman556's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    895
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Angelic
    u probably just fried your computer happened to me a lot

  3. #3
    legalsystem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Day N' Night
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by uberman556 View Post
    u probably just fried your computer happened to me a lot
    Well somehow sometimes I fool around with it and it comes back on fine but idk ):

  4. #4
    Jazk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,000
    Reputation
    280
    Thanks
    371
    My Mood
    Dead
    Its old.

    Maybe the fans are so dirty so they can't work properly.
    Or just maybe the battery of the pc just died.
    Improve and contribute to the LoL section, anything you do could save it.


    __________________________________________________ ____________





  5. #5
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by legalsystem View Post
    Ok my computer is about four years old now with 15gb free out of about 200 I was patting a game and then my computer just froze so then I had to hold down the power button and turn it off when I tried to turn it back on the monitor wouldn't turn on but thee tower did the tower sounds like the fans are going full power and I have no idea what to do... Please post back

    And sorry!!! I know this is wwrong section but I want getting any his on the help section...what do I do please help thanks

    Btw this was sent from an android phone
    Take it to a computer shop
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  6. #6
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,602
    You might of overheated it, jusy wait like 20 mins for it to cool down

  7. #7
    master131backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    94
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    163
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Holding power button = big no no. In bad cases that can result in data loss and whole bunch of unpredictable results. Just be patient and try again in 10-30 minutes.

  8. #8
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Okay boyy.
    Turn it off correctly
    Disconnect all power cables from the computer to the outlets
    let sit for 1 hour to cool off
    plug all power cables back into the computer and outlets
    turn on correctly
    wait wait wait
    if it doesn't work, then you fucked
    probably fried your comp

    OR
    you need to fix the video cables
    most likely fucked it up somehow because the fans went overboard like you said


  9. #9
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Okay boyy.
    Turn it off correctly
    Disconnect all power cables from the computer to the outlets
    let sit for 1 hour to cool off
    plug all power cables back into the computer and outlets
    turn on correctly
    wait wait wait
    if it doesn't work, then you fucked
    probably fried your comp

    OR
    you need to fix the video cables
    most likely fucked it up somehow because the fans went overboard like you said
    ^
    This.
    And also clean out your tower if you haven't so.
    Open the case.
    Start dusting or vacuuming.

  10. #10
    BenXer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6,200
    Reputation
    322
    Thanks
    720
    clean your air thingy
    sorry don't know what it called,
    is it a laptop?

  11. #11
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by BenXer View Post
    clean your air thingy
    sorry don't know what it called,
    is it a laptop?
    Read.

    Quote Originally Posted by legalsystem View Post
    Ok my computer is about four years old now with 15gb free out of about 200 I was patting a game and then my computer just froze so then I had to hold down the power button and turn it off when I tried to turn it back on the monitor wouldn't turn on but thee tower did the tower sounds like the fans are going full power and I have no idea what to do... Please post back

    And sorry!!! I know this is wwrong section but I want getting any his on the help section...what do I do please help thanks

    Btw this was sent from an android phone

  12. #12
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    When you reboot does the PC POST? Do you hear any beeps when it turns on? If you don't you're looking at having a fucked up mobo, you could reset your cmos by setting a jumper or just removing and reinserting your CMOS battery. Let me know how that goes for you.

  13. #13
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    good luck with that

  14. #14
    ac1d_buRn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    CA Source Section
    Posts
    3,406
    Reputation
    157
    Thanks
    3,999
    My Mood
    Flirty
    well your saying that the graphics is fried by the sounds of it.
    Try the onboard grafics (if you have any)
    Also try pulling out the gfx card and putting it back..

  15. #15
    legalsystem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Day N' Night
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Okay boyy.
    Turn it off correctly
    Disconnect all power cables from the computer to the outlets
    let sit for 1 hour to cool off
    plug all power cables back into the computer and outlets
    turn on correctly
    wait wait wait
    if it doesn't work, then you fucked
    probably fried your comp

    OR
    you need to fix the video cables
    most likely fucked it up somehow because the fans went overboard like you said
    man thanks! Fixed it, Thank You all for your Helpfulness....?

    I UnPlugged everything Broke out the Swiffer and went 2 town (There was some dust Lol) and I'll be sure not to Hold down the power button again

    HELL YEAH! I'M BACK IN BUSNIUSS!

    Also, No idea how to Put the Graphics card in and out, FYI to Ac1d_

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Okay boyy.
    Turn it off correctly
    Disconnect all power cables from the computer to the outlets
    let sit for 1 hour to cool off
    plug all power cables back into the computer and outlets
    turn on correctly
    wait wait wait
    if it doesn't work, then you fucked
    probably fried your comp

    OR
    you need to fix the video cables
    most likely fucked it up somehow because the fans went overboard like you said
    man thanks! Fixed it, Thank You all for your Helpfulness....?

    I UnPlugged everything Broke out the Swiffer and went 2 town (There was some dust Lol) and I'll be sure not to Hold down the power button again

    HELL YEAH! I'M BACK IN BUSNIUSS!

    Also, No idea how to Put the Graphics card in and out, FYI to Ac1d_

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    ^
    This.
    And also clean out your tower if you haven't so.
    Open the case.
    Start dusting or vacuuming.
    Swiffer all the wayy
    Last edited by legalsystem; 01-17-2011 at 03:44 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast