Thread: Free Intros

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 58 of 58
  1. #46
    SofaKingH4rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom, England
    Posts
    1,751
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Tired
    you told me to come here!

    -Text: Top*************
    -Sub-Text(optional): Presents
    -Font: I don't know, it's a gaming channel, so something bold I guess
    -Color Theme: I dont know, dark colours, stuff to do with gaming? idk...
    -Songs(Provide a .mp3 download to the music):bullet for my valentine, waking the deamon or tears dont fall, or hand of blood.
    -If its a gaming intro tell me what game(s) so i can base it off that Gaming intro.

    I dont have the .mp3... could u possibly do that?

  2. #47
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by SofaKingH4rd View Post
    you told me to come here!

    -Text: Top*************
    -Sub-Text(optional): Presents
    -Font: I don't know, it's a gaming channel, so something bold I guess
    -Color Theme: I dont know, dark colours, stuff to do with gaming? idk...
    -Songs(Provide a .mp3 download to the music):bullet for my valentine, waking the deamon or tears dont fall, or hand of blood.
    -If its a gaming intro tell me what game(s) so i can base it off that Gaming intro.

    I dont have the .mp3... could u possibly do that?
    do you know what games are involved also i can dw the song myself
    Dicks, That is all.

  3. #48
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post
    -Text: iMMorTaLPS3‬‏
    -Sub-Text(optional): QuickScoping
    -Font: 28 Days Later by Filmhimmel or Coalition by TracerTong (show me both types just with the given fonts)
    -Color Theme: White
    -Songs(Provide a .mp3 download to the music): Any cool song, if I don't like it, I'll change it
    -If its a gaming intro tell me what game(s) so i can base it off that: Yes

    Thanks, btw don't put my avatar in the video since it's not for me, just for my friend's clan
    Don't forget mine

  4. #49
    Skinnlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amazed
    -Text: SkinnLaw Productions (something like this: )
    -Sub-Text(optional):
    -Font: You just choose something awesome
    -Color Theme: dark and white text
    -Songs(Provide a .mp3 download to the music): do something awesome.
    -If its a gaming intro tell me what game(s) so i can base it off that:
    MW2/BO



    Thanks!!
    Last edited by Skinnlaw; 02-27-2011 at 12:50 PM.

  5. #50
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Diminished View Post


    Don't forget mine
    i havent forgotton anyone just school is hard atm lookingto finish them soon hopefully
    Dicks, That is all.

  6. #51
    Skinnlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    204
    Reputation
    -1
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
    i havent forgotton anyone just school is hard atm lookingto finish them soon hopefully
    Good look at school..

  7. #52
    Diminished's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,683
    Reputation
    372
    Thanks
    1,102
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
    i havent forgotton anyone just school is hard atm lookingto finish them soon hopefully
    Thanks, hope you finish your school work easily

  8. #53
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
    i havent forgotton anyone just school is hard atm lookingto finish them soon hopefully
    need ne help with history im pro at it (dk ur level doe) in AP US with a solid A+

  9. #54
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    need ne help with history im pro at it (dk ur level doe) in AP US with a solid A+
    haha im in year ten and currently doing the virtnam war in history

    (btw i havent forgotton about the xbox intros its just that im trying to make it look pro)
    Dicks, That is all.

  10. #55
    owned1257's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sparta
    Posts
    472
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Amused
    Text: Xipwnyouxx
    -Sub-Text(optional): Productions
    -Font: any
    -Color Theme: anything u think is awesome
    -Songs(Provide a .mp3 download to the music): google "Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife Media fire" and click the first link
    -If its a gaming intro tell me what game(s) so i can base it off that
    Last edited by owned1257; 02-28-2011 at 07:56 AM.

  11. #56
    SofaKingH4rd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United Kingdom, England
    Posts
    1,751
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    145
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
    do you know what games are involved also i can dw the song myself
    call of duty, minecraft and soldier front

  12. #57
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandicoot View Post
    haha im in year ten and currently doing the virtnam war in history

    (btw i havent forgotton about the xbox intros its just that im trying to make it look pro)
    its fine, and vietnam is a strong subject of mine, hit me up if you need help or to reinforce ideas

  13. #58
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Text: JerryCraft
    -Songs(Provide a .mp3 download to the music): No Music please
    -MINECRAFT!
    if i remember i will add more shit to this list
    Last edited by Ed; 03-05-2011 at 02:35 PM.





Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234