Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 85
  1. #46
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Andrew View Post


    Me no weird.
    I dont kill anyone.

    Oh have you heard about Social Cleaning?
    COLOMBIA :S
    social cleaning? no i haven't.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  2. #47
    G.Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I HATE YUZZ
    Posts
    605
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    EMOS
    Adults men living with mom
    Vegetarian men

    All of them related to gays...
    That makes no sense
    I'm on Crossfire and GFX Section. If you need some help dont doubt to PM/VM me, so i can gladly help you

    J.ND
    Jazk never dies.

  3. #48
    Scrcrw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    8,229
    Reputation
    95
    Thanks
    808
    My Mood
    Angelic
    my ex cut herself so bad she ended up in hospital
    so i dumped, i dont wanna have to deal with all that stuff


    Shifty sexy shit


  4. #49
    G.Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I HATE YUZZ
    Posts
    605
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post


    social cleaning? no i haven't.
    They see someone after 11 Pm in the street.
    PWNT = DEAD also with his blood they write: Good children go to bed early

    They also kill.
    Bitches
    Prostitutes
    Thieves
    And all that kind of people :/
    I'm on Crossfire and GFX Section. If you need some help dont doubt to PM/VM me, so i can gladly help you

    J.ND
    Jazk never dies.

  5. #50
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Andrew View Post


    That makes no sense
    Do you live with your mom?
    How old are you?
    Do you cut your wirst?
    How sad you feel everyday?
    How do you feel yourself when you see a handsome guy?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  6. #51
    G.Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I HATE YUZZ
    Posts
    605
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Do you live with your mom?
    How old are you?
    Do you cut your wirst?
    How sad you feel everyday?
    How do you feel yourself when you see a handsome guy?
    1. Yes i do, im 14.
    2. 14
    3. No
    4. I FEEL LIKE A HAPPY BITCH
    5. I feel normal
    I'm on Crossfire and GFX Section. If you need some help dont doubt to PM/VM me, so i can gladly help you

    J.ND
    Jazk never dies.

  7. #52
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Andrew View Post


    1. Yes i do, im 14.
    2. 14
    3. No
    4. I FEEL LIKE A HAPPY BITCH
    5. I feel normal
    Then you are not gay.

    Now you understand me?



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #53
    G.Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I HATE YUZZ
    Posts
    605
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Then you are not gay.

    Now you understand me?
    Im not gay, Because:
    1. My parents give me a good reason to not be.
    2. I will be death if so!
    I'm on Crossfire and GFX Section. If you need some help dont doubt to PM/VM me, so i can gladly help you

    J.ND
    Jazk never dies.

  9. #54
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    That's nothing
    My second girfriend left me for her besfriend which is a girl X_X
    5 years later leucemia took her life away...
    Not to be mean but that kinda saved your life a bit.
    You didn't really have to do much. :/

  10. #55
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by G.Andrew View Post


    Im not gay, Because:
    1. My parents give me a good reason to not be.
    2. I will be death if so!
    1. Being gay is not about what reason gives your parents
    2. You say that because you are not gay -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostJr View Post
    Not to be mean but that kinda saved your life a bit.
    You didn't really have to do much. :/
    Indeed

    That's why I thank God for everything...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  11. #56
    G.Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I HATE YUZZ
    Posts
    605
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    1. Being gay is not about what reason gives your parents
    2. You say that because you are not gay -_-



    Indeed

    That's why I thank God for everything...
    My parents gave me a good education.
    2. If i was gay i will be death. srsly
    I'm on Crossfire and GFX Section. If you need some help dont doubt to PM/VM me, so i can gladly help you

    J.ND
    Jazk never dies.

  12. #57
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I burn myself because i like to peel off the blisters

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  13. #58
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLovingFaggotBitch View Post
    I burn myself because i like to peel off the blisters
    so i do, so do i...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  14. #59
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post


    so i do, so do i...
    well, the pain also keep my mind kinda clear
    i give myself a smiley with a lighter on my palm, and for then next two days i cant use that hand
    it keeps life interesting, and sometime i just need the adrenaline

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  15. #60
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DickLovingFaggotBitch View Post


    well, the pain also keep my mind kinda clear
    i give myself a smiley with a lighter on my palm, and for then next two days i cant use that hand
    it keeps life interesting, and sometime i just need the adrenaline


    really?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast