2 5.26%
  • 0 - 10%

7 18.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Grades...?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    That one city in that one state in that once country
    Thanks
    i know just making a point. But a lot of americans are very stupid. The ones down south that is.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by bzballard View Post
    Hey man not all americans are stupid.
    no Americans ARE stupid.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    you just jealous

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    yes, I'm jealous of your stupidity.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Idk about you guys but i have a 4.0 GPA. its really not that hard. You just pay attention in class and do the homework. Its easy. I have over 100% in most of my classes, thanks to extra credit.
    I think you bullshiting me.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 04-21-2008 at 11:48 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    i dont mean to get in a flame war with you, but SFTU you dont know anything about me, dont talk shit about stuff you dont know about. To some ppl school may be hard but they are just stupid. But it just comes naturally to me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    i dont mean to get in a flame war with you, but SFTU you dont know anything about me, dont talk shit about stuff you dont know about. To some ppl school may be hard but they are just stupid. But it just comes naturally to me.
    100% =/. You'd have to not get one question wrong. What grade?
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 04-21-2008 at 11:51 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    lol i get plenty of questions wrong. its called EXTRA CREDIT use it sometime its useful. and i am a sophomore.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Regardless, to get 100% in all of your classes is bullshit.

I'll tell you what, take a picture of your report card. Or a previous report card, blur out any personal information, write "MPGH April 21" on it, and upload it. Then I'll believe you.

Thanks
    if i had a way to take a picture i would

Thanks
    You're full of shit. If you were getting PERFECT in all your classes, you'd be a fucking prodigy. Every university in the country would be lining up for you.

Thanks
    LMFAO are you guys really that fucking retarded? Do you all fail at life that bad? Seriously you don't have to be a fucking prodigy to have strait a's. Try opening a book sometime, do your homework put some fucking effort into school. i mean for fuck sake I do good in school because I'm not like most people i have motivation and don't wait until the last motherfucking minute to do my homework, and i still have enough time to play 3 sports a year and have plenty of time to hang out with friends. I go to a school with 100 kids in the high school. Classes aren't that hard when you don't do drugs and all that bullshit.

Thanks
    LMFAO are you guys really that fucking retarded? Do you all fail at life that bad? Seriously you don't have to be a fucking prodigy to have strait a's. Try opening a book sometime, do your homework put some fucking effort into school. i mean for fuck sake I do good in school because I'm not like most people i have motivation and don't wait until the last motherfucking minute to do my homework, and i still have enough time to play 3 sports a year and have plenty of time to hang out with friends. I go to a school with 100 kids in the high school. Classes aren't that hard when you don't do drugs and all that bullshit.
    not straight a's, but you have to be a prodigy to get straight 100% in every class you fucking idiot. Again, (and this is a fact), if you had straight 100%'s in every class every university in the country would be lining up for you. Also, judging by your reading and comprehension skills/the way you defend yourself, you sir, are full of shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    With the school system where I live, you get graded with 5 grades, the best being from 90 - 100%. I mainly have those grades, the only exceptions are 7 grades that would be placed at aroun 80 - 90%. And don't tell me it is impossible, if you google my name, you should find all of my past achievements on different competitions.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    In your previous posts did you tell ME to STFU? Because if you did I will ring your fucking neck. Now to the grades, there is NO WAY in fucking hell that you can get straight A's in your classes, you have to be the nerdiest fuckhead to get straight a's. And were those 3 sports a year fucking chess, checkers and competitive spelling?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast