Poll: MPGH skins...!

Thread: MPGH skin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    ace76543's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Location
    next to iverson
    Posts
    5,661
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    303
    lol i see what you did there

  2. #17
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    lol i see what you did there
    Huh, What you talking about.

  3. #18
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Skin has been updated to add thanks
    Dave, ftw!

    I am the fourth most thanked person on mpgh I think
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  4. #19
    CAPTAIN OBVIOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Down Abit
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Huh, What you talking about.
    What I think he was trying to say is that your an asswipe to mods and Dave etc. =/ and you didn't come up with the idea.. lots of other people e.g mastasnip3 wanted it before you..

    And don't BEG for thanks or rep.. that means you don't deserve it
    Current


    Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

    x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543


  5. #20
    [banned]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Kayflay > hood

    hahahaha

    And as far as I remember I was the first to ask for the thanks to be added or restored.

  6. #21
    Obey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Magical Mushroom
    Posts
    24,734
    Reputation
    878
    Thanks
    3,451
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by [banned] View Post
    Kayflay > hood

    hahahaha

    And as far as I remember I was the first to ask for the thanks to be added or restored.
    Wow.... No comment..... Ur prob at kay's house. So i'll let you two do what you guys do best. Lick each and others ass clean. Have fun with that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaylafay View Post
    What I think he was trying to say is that your an asswipe to mods and Dave etc. =/ and you didn't come up with the idea.. lots of other people e.g mastasnip3 wanted it before you..

    And don't BEG for thanks or rep.. that means you don't deserve it
    Hmm, You really need to stop sucking up. You think you're so cool and badass..... Don't act like that over the internet. And the reason i don't show respect to only "MASTA" is because he don't show me respect. But we alrite now i think. But i won't show respect for shit inless i get respected either. Same with my teachers at school, They don't show me respect they aint getting shit from me either. So i'd be dammed like i'm going to give respect to fake internet badasses when they think they're all cool and shit. But it is what it is. So i don't care you guys keep flameing me i'll let it go. It's all good to me. Just remeber I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU SO STAY OFF MY DICK AND DON'T TALK TO ME. That's all i ask for. So all you have fun talking to yourself when you flame me because i think you say one more thing to me kay i'm going to get banned because you pm talking shit. But whatever. Have a good day.
    Last edited by Obey; 04-25-2008 at 09:35 PM.

  7. #22
    CAPTAIN OBVIOUS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Down Abit
    Posts
    1,346
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    113
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    Wow.... No comment..... Ur prob at kay's house. So i'll let you two do what you guys do best. Lick each and others ass clean. Have fun with that.



    Hmm, You really need to stop sucking up. You think you're so cool and badass..... Don't act like that over the internet. And the reason i don't show respect to only "MASTA" is because he don't show me respect. But we alrite now i think. But i won't show respect for shit inless i get respected either. Same with my teachers at school, They don't show me respect they aint getting shit from me either. So i'd be dammed like i'm going to give respect to fake internet badasses when they think they're all cool and shit. But it is what it is. So i don't care you guys keep flameing me i'll let it go. It's all good to me. Just remeber I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOU SO STAY OFF MY DICK AND DON'T TALK TO ME. That's all i ask for. So all you have fun talking to yourself when you flame me because i think you say one more thing to me kay i'm going to get banned because you pm talking shit. But whatever. Have a good day.
    LOL? What mastasnip3 lives in Slovenia and I live in the UK, so get your facts right or GTFO. No one cares what you think, Plus, I was quoting what they said so you flame me for that? And i hope you do get banned for spamming/flaming and impersonating a mod.. Gtfo and buy yourself a dildo to stick to your pussy
    Current


    Respect list
    iverson954360
    DAVE983192849182
    Jetamay

    x.navi.x
    Hyperion
    Gourav2122
    Hispai
    TheEnigma
    Paroxysm
    ace76543


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. the vBulletin MPGH skin
    By iHolyElement in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 10:38 PM
  2. The new MPGH Skin
    By Fairplay? in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 12:08 PM
  3. Petition for MPGH Skin
    By BluSpex in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-15-2007, 04:46 AM
  4. MPGH Skin...
    By Rawr in forum Suggestions, Requests & Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2007, 09:38 PM
  5. Aruns Favorite Mpgh Skin Is Back
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-26-2006, 01:34 PM

Tags for this Thread