Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 51
  1. #16
    N22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    132
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You make me want it.

    Tell them that you'll take care of them. Try fake crying.
    Tell them how it'll help your life. Tell them you have no friends.

  2. #17
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    You never know. Miracles happen
    I know they happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorph² View Post
    You make me want it.

    Tell them that you'll take care of them. Try fake crying.
    Tell them how it'll help your life. Tell them you have no friends.
    want it too!
    - I will take care of him.
    - Too old for fake crying ()
    - It will help me definitely, unsure with what though...)
    - And I have no friends,


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  3. #18
    N22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    132
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post

    - And I have no friends,
    Did you tell them that?

  4. #19
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post

    - And I have no friends,
    Wrong.

    I'm your friend
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #20
    uberman556's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    895
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if u want to convince ur parents say it will teach you more responsiblity you will take care of it (feed it, walk it , clean up after it brush it give it baths get check up and all that stuff and say that you really love them and you will cry if u dont get 1

  6. #21
    Rave.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    2,171
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    151
    Step-by-Step:
    1. Cut your wrists.
    2. Tell your parents you're depressed, lonely and have no friends.
    3. Get the dog out of your parent's sympathy.
    4. ???
    5. Profit.

  7. #22
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorph² View Post
    Did you tell them that?
    Noes :'(

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Wrong.

    I'm your friend
    Thanks so much!! <3

    Quote Originally Posted by uberman556 View Post
    if u want to convince ur parents say it will teach you more responsiblity you will take care of it (feed it, walk it , clean up after it brush it give it baths get check up and all that stuff and say that you really love them and you will cry if u dont get 1
    Thanks


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  8. #23
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    I said that when i got my dog and i lied about all of it

    Which you will as well

  9. #24
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Swisha View Post
    Step-by-Step:
    1. Cut your wrists.
    2. Tell your parents you're depressed, lonely and have no friends.
    3. Get the dog out of your parent's sympathy.
    4. ???
    5. Profit.
    I don't think Rav wanna cut his wrists O_____________________O
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  10. #25
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    I said that when i got my dog and i lied about all of it

    Which you will as well
    Bad josh.
    /slap

  11. #26
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I don't think Rav wanna cut his wrists O_____________________O
    I'd prefer not to indeed


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  12. #27
    KilljoyJr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North Carolina,US
    Posts
    1,258
    Reputation
    55
    Thanks
    76
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Hes so damn cute. Well if you have a cat in the house? Say your gonna kill the cat if you dont get your dog.

  13. #28
    Son's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    So-Cal
    Posts
    6,655
    Reputation
    412
    Thanks
    607
    My Mood
    Dead
    Just bring it home that's what I did.

    + The dog is hella cute

  14. #29
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Buy a hamster

    Dogs are loud and to big of attention whores.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  15. #30
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by KilljoyJr View Post
    Hes so damn cute. Well if you have a cat in the house? Say your gonna kill the cat if you dont get your dog.
    no we don't have a cat xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    Just bring it home that's what I did.

    + The dog is hella cute
    Can't
    We have to drive for about 2.5 hours to get to a Shiba Inu breeder. And I'm not 18 yo so no car
    <3

    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Buy a hamster

    Dogs are loud and to big of attention whores.
    Don't want a Hamster...
    Had a Rabbit once, they're all boring.
    I want a Dog <3


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast