Thread: I love Toxin

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 101
  1. #46
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi View Post


    Either or, you would of been removed for inactivity eventually 3% your whole modship and no lifing HoN. Sup then


    @Josh, I already know you love me.
    Didn't even play HoN anymore at that point, and you had more games played than me
    Whose section was always clean?
    <-- this guy's.

    EDIT: I offered to resign earlier, but Arun told me to stay on for another month and do what I can, so I did. So get mad.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  2. #47
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post


    Didn't even play HoN anymore at that point, and you had more games played than me
    Whose section was always clean?
    <-- this guy's.

    EDIT: I offered to resign earlier, but Arun told me to stay on for another month and do what I can, so I did. So get mad.
    You and Adam no lifed HoN. And it's not hard to clean a section that nothing happens in.

    Totally mad.

  3. #48
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy
    I didnt start this flame war.

  4. #49
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    wow... they are fighting for nothing...

  5. #50
    Ghost of Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    baba
    Posts
    1,111
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Scruffy>

    You were removed for inactivity too if Im not mistaken . You should be thanking scruffy if anything, if he hadn't of left you wouldn't have gotten gmod. And thats the truth

  6. #51
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi View Post


    You and Adam no lifed HoN. And it's not hard to clean a section that nothing happens in.

    Totally mad.
    3rd most active section. Fuck you.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  7. #52
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2222 View Post
    Scruffy>

    You were removed for inactivity too if Im not mistaken . You should be thanking scruffy if anything, if he hadn't of left you wouldn't have gotten gmod. And thats the truth
    I really have nothing again Scruffy at all. Decent guy.

    And my removal for inactivity was total bullshit. I got it back quicker then expected.

    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post


    3rd most active section. Fuck you.
    CF and CA are almost equal, then CoD. I'm sure there are other sections more active then WR.

    Although, it may have been different back then considering Black Ops just came out recently boosting CoD's activity.

  8. #53
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi View Post


    I really have nothing again Scruffy at all. Decent guy.

    And my removal for inactivity was total bullshit. I got it back quicker then expected.



    CF and CA are almost equal, then CoD. I'm sure there are other sections more active then WR.

    Although, it may have been different back then considering Black Ops just came out recently boosting CoD's activity.
    WR was huge when I modded it. 200+ users online almost all day/night.

    Also, I'm not going to fight with you about this, because everyone knows I would've been first pick for GMod if I wanted it, and I was. I got asked, but declined.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  9. #54
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy View Post


    WR was huge when I modded it. 200+ users online almost all day/night.

    Also, I'm not going to fight with you about this, because everyone knows I would've been first pick for GMod if I wanted it, and I was. I got asked, but declined.
    Uh huh.

    I'll take good care of your spot.

  10. #55
    Ghost of Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    baba
    Posts
    1,111
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by vivi View Post


    Uh huh.

    I'll take good care of your spot.
    fake gm

  11. #56
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2222 View Post
    fake gm
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  12. #57
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,279
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,862
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2222 View Post
    fake gm
    Why you hatin though.

  13. #58
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Toxin my daddy. DAI BISH

  14. #59
    blacksaber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,686
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    356
    My Mood
    Dead
    CF Section is the best section that doesn't have hacks
    Thanks for the sig Ryan

    Gifts:
    Frostythesnowman
    EPK

  15. #60
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I also love Toxin (ViVi)

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast