Once upon a time,there was a boy.
He hung out with the wrong crowd.
Ofc these kids did bad things.
One of which was snort things.
Of the things they snorted their was a detergent.
It was called "Cloud 9" Believe it or not.
One day the boy was caught snorting "Cloud 9" by his father.
The dad was forgiving and gave the boy a second chance.
The dad ended up hugging his son to sleep.
His dad fell asleep early and the boy went to the bathroom.
The next day the boy was found dead.
He had snorted 2 containers of "Cloud 9".
Though this did not kill him yet.
He then hung himself as he was high off the detergent.
This is a true story.
However this does not relate to this thread I just decided to share.
Yet again this is tabuzo's 91568952346589th thread for the day.