Thread: When?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 79
  1. #31
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Goth. View Post


    Who ur fucking me?
    I'm gonna tell ur wife.
    lol ok???
    dude i leave my personal life outta mpgh for a reason
    if i went into the fact im going through a really rough divorce then i'd get depressed
    for real tread lightly on the wife thing call me a fag or w/e i dgaf just leave my wife out of it
    cuz i'll flame your faggoty ass so bad your parents'll be servin rump roast to the whole neighborhood
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  2. #32
    Goth.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    lol ok???
    dude i leave my personal life outta mpgh for a reason
    if i went into the fact im going through a really rough divorce then i'd get depressed
    for real tread lightly on the wife thing call me a fag or w/e i dgaf just leave my wife out of it
    cuz i'll flame your faggoty ass so bad your parents'll be servin rump roast to the whole neighborhood
    I killed my parents 2 times so keep 'em out of it.
    And i can Fuck ur wife anytime.

  3. #33
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Goth. View Post


    I killed my parents 2 times so keep 'em out of it.
    And i can Fuck ur wife anytime.
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  4. #34
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Qc, Canada
    Posts
    6,703
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,497
    When she will want to do it /

  5. #35
    N22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    132
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Goth. View Post


    Your obviously gay.
    Did you check your sig yet?

  6. #36
    KingStund202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    43
    Shit just got real.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    KING is an AMERICAN TO THE DEATH.

    He doesn't even agree with himself sometimes. But at night, before he goes to sleep. He does a prayer to a god he doesn't believe in and ask for the deity to watch over his country....while he sleeps.

    KING is a true AMERICAN....An all AMERICAN

  7. #37
    Goth.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorph² View Post
    Did you check your sig yet?
    Do you have a problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    i lol'd
    Quote Originally Posted by xXModz View Post
    When she will want to do it /
    Your not that smart.

  8. #38
    N22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    132
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Goth. View Post

    Do you have a problem?

    i lol'd

    Your not that smart.
    Do you ?

  9. #39
    Goth.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorph² View Post
    Do you ?
    I actually do have many problems.

  10. #40
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Goth. View Post

    I actually do have many problems.
    obviously but y u mad?
    is it cuz the emo kids didn't want you so you started puttin the makeup on thicker n bought some pants with chains on it to express your(and everyone else who gets butthurt by highschool kids)"individuality"?
    oh and btw
    gothic is a style of architecture not a fashion
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  11. #41
    Goth.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post
    obviously but y u mad?
    is it cuz the emo kids didn't want you so you started puttin the makeup on thicker n bought some pants with chains on it to express your(and everyone else who gets butthurt by highschool kids)"individuality"?
    oh and btw
    gothic is a style of architecture not a fashion
    I am not an emo you stupid morons!!!!!!!!
    There's a big difference between emoes and goths.
    We worship Satan they don't.
    Oh and we have different styles to.
    They r just some retards trying to get attention.
    We don't even care about those stuff.

  12. #42
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Goth. View Post


    I am not an emo you stupid morons!!!!!!!!
    There's a big difference between emoes and goths.
    We worship Satan they don't.
    Oh and we have different styles to.
    They r just some retards trying to get attention.
    We don't even care about those stuff.
    i've read the satanic bible written by allistor crowly
    and then i found out on his death bed he admitted he was just another cultist scamming people of their money
    goths don't worship satan they just embrace the beauty of the darkness
    but the satanic bible states there is no god and satan is sin and we all have sin in us so therefore we are all satan in part
    i know real satanists and they laugh at goth kids
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stoney Franklin For This Useful Post:

    Goth. (01-27-2011)

  14. #43
    KingStund202's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    692
    Reputation
    35
    Thanks
    43
    Shit Real just got shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

    KING is an AMERICAN TO THE DEATH.

    He doesn't even agree with himself sometimes. But at night, before he goes to sleep. He does a prayer to a god he doesn't believe in and ask for the deity to watch over his country....while he sleeps.

    KING is a true AMERICAN....An all AMERICAN

  15. #44
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  16. #45
    Yolo Swaggins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Swagville
    Posts
    4,712
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    218
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    useless thread
    Wow much signature

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast