Thread: Parents

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 47
  1. #31
    Shocking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your pants.
    Posts
    4,116
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    1,027
    My Mood
    Shocked
    REFRESH YOUR PAGE. o-o

  2. #32
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    connors proxy shouldnt be blocked.

  3. #33
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Open task Manager, quit the program

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  4. #34
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    did you try the cmd ping trick?
    or u gotta ps3?
    i heard it has internet
    (no troll, never played on a ps3 b4)

  5. #35
    N22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Earth :)
    Posts
    2,094
    Reputation
    132
    Thanks
    95
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Safe mode.

  6. #36
    deadskulz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell.
    Posts
    8,955
    Reputation
    702
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    My Mood
    Devilish
    o ya, i forgot

    did you try google incognito / firefox private browsing?

  7. #37
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Reinstall Windows.

  8. #38
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Delete it from your program files?

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  9. #39
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    TOR
    Hotspot Shield

  10. #40
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Re-install windows.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  11. #41
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Justified View Post
    Re-install windows.
    That's what I said.

  12. #42
    Critted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Cool
    Well, this is what I could figure out about it:

    Requirements: Your moms (or whoever of your parents installed it.) Windows Live ID (with password.). So, wrestle it out of her, and you're good to go!


    Step 1:
    a. In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click the Start button, and then click in the Start Search box.
    -or-
    In Windows XP, click Start, and then click Run.
    b. Type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
    c. Click Windows Live installer, and then click Uninstall/Change or Change/Remove.
    If you're prompted, click Continue.
    d. Select Uninstall, and then click Continue.
    e. Select Family Safety, and then click Continue.
    f. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    g. After the Family Safety Filter has been uninstalled, restart the computer.


    Step 2:
    On any computer, sign in to the Family Safety home page with the Windows Live ID of the primary parent (the parent who installed Family Safety).


    Step 3:
    Under Your computers, click Remove computers from this list.


    Step 4:
    Click Remove a family member, and then select Remove next to the name of the primary parent.
    When you remove the primary parent, the entire family is removed.


    Step 5:
    Next to the name of the computer you want to remove, check Remove, and then click Save.


    Seems there is no other way, than by having the Windows Live ID.


    ^ Thanks Kyle, I love it! ^

  13. #43
    Emo Reaper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mars
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by Critted View Post
    Well, this is what I could figure out about it:

    Requirements: Your moms (or whoever of your parents installed it.) Windows Live ID (with password.). So, wrestle it out of her, and you're good to go!


    Step 1:
    a. In Windows 7 or Windows Vista, click the Start button, and then click in the Start Search box.
    -or-
    In Windows XP, click Start, and then click Run.
    b. Type appwiz.cpl, and then press Enter.
    c. Click Windows Live installer, and then click Uninstall/Change or Change/Remove.
    If you're prompted, click Continue.
    d. Select Uninstall, and then click Continue.
    e. Select Family Safety, and then click Continue.
    f. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    g. After the Family Safety Filter has been uninstalled, restart the computer.


    Step 2:
    On any computer, sign in to the Family Safety home page with the Windows Live ID of the primary parent (the parent who installed Family Safety).


    Step 3:
    Under Your computers, click Remove computers from this list.


    Step 4:
    Click Remove a family member, and then select Remove next to the name of the primary parent.
    When you remove the primary parent, the entire family is removed.


    Step 5:
    Next to the name of the computer you want to remove, check Remove, and then click Save.


    Seems there is no other way, than by having the Windows Live ID.
    i wonder if that would actually work, thank god i will never have to worry about that my mom is to lazy to download or install crap on anything hahaha

    Lets move on, Let our pasts burn, and let our futures shine.. Don't give up, when you want something all you have to do is try! Haters? Ignore them, they are shit, they mean nothing. Ignorance is everywhere now, nobody knows anything anymore, just ignore them, they are nothing. The only thing that is worth it and that is something is you, so don't fall for their tricks. Love it? Get it. Hate it? Leave it. Want it? Have it. Doesn't matter what it is, wether you think its impossible or not, its truely possible. Don't give up and whatever you do, remember.. You can get it if you try..

  14. #44
    Critted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    407
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Emo Reaper View Post
    i wonder if that would actually work, thank god i will never have to worry about that my mom is to lazy to download or install crap on anything hahaha
    Haha

    I just don't think my mom knows how


    ^ Thanks Kyle, I love it! ^

  15. #45
    dark990's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hubn
    Posts
    258
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    14
    Your fucked.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast