Thread: google os¿!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by dumdumi View Post
    lol it runs on a 16 mb gpu
    LOLWUT... Thats like enough to play every 8-bit game in existence! No, idk. 0-0

  2. #17
    G.Andrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I HATE YUZZ
    Posts
    605
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    29
    My Mood
    Fine
    Google Os, is only for People who are 24/7 on internet?
    CORRECT ME IF WRONG
    I'm on Crossfire and GFX Section. If you need some help dont doubt to PM/VM me, so i can gladly help you

    J.ND
    Jazk never dies.

  3. #18
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by dumdumi View Post
    lol it runs on a 16 mb gpu
    If you can play Combat Arms, you can run Chrome OS.

  4. #19
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    If you can play Combat Arms, you can run Chrome OS.
    If you can play Minecraft, you can run Chrome OS

  5. #20
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


    If you can play Minecraft, you can run Chrome OS
    1080p Minecraft


  6. #21
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post


    It's just a browser, so that's not really anything to brag about.
    Was reffering to the upcoming Google PC / Operating System

  7. #22
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Yeah, I know what you were referring to. When an OS that only has to manage a few things compared to all the stuff a standard OS has to do, 10 seconds isn't that big of a deal -- especially since the specs probably suck anyway.

  8. #23
    DoubleDutch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Koning
    Posts
    11,253
    Reputation
    1149
    Thanks
    1,174
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnorCG View Post
    Yeah, I know what you were referring to. When an OS that only has to manage a few things compared to all the stuff a standard OS has to do, 10 seconds isn't that big of a deal -- especially since the specs probably suck anyway.
    I'm going to stay with Windows anyway, and you'll stay with Apple anyway. I don't think they'll get many sales.

  9. #24
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post


    I'm going to stay with Windows anyway, and you'll stay with Apple anyway. I don't think they'll get many sales.
    you never know they may get some good sells.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12