Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60
  1. #16
    Jacket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Insert location here.
    Posts
    8,852
    Reputation
    917
    Thanks
    1,303
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Sucks for you guys
    Just kidding :F
    Anyways this won't be put into effect for long.Maybe 3 months of bitching and they'll remove the cap.
    If it ever happens though.


    Ex-Minion
    Ex-Mod
    8/17/11

     

    Greycloak
    Midcent
    MrAntagonist
    WomboCombo
    JakeyXD
    Wolfram


  2. #17
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    You talk about free healthcare like its a good thing.
    Free healthcare gives people who don't hav good money some leverage when they go to the hospital, which means tax dollars go to free healthcare, AKA more taxes, and possibly less money for the hospitals.
    Less money forthe hospitals means less money for newer disease curing technology, and technology for discovering how to cure certain diseases.
    Also less money to pay the doctors.
    My mom is a fucking doctor.
    At least I live in America, the land where u can do anything.
    And doesnt Britain still take money from you pussies?
    Don't be a foreign asshole that talks crap about America, I love other countries but I can't stand people outside of Calgary, and Alberta because they, and the French canadian are for some reason always full of shit.
    If you think certain people deserve not to afford healthcare and others do then you can go eat a dick. We're the only civilized country in the world who forces the poor to pay INSANE amounts of money for treatment.

  3. #18
    .Justice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I dont know...
    Posts
    535
    Reputation
    0
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Innocent
    thank god this wont effect me.
    Thanks for the sig shewhoshallnotbenamed.

    pm/vm if you need anyhelp
    Crossfire Section ♥!

  4. #19
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,499
    25gb is enough to stay active on MPGH.

  5. #20
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by .Justice View Post
    thank god this wont effect me.
    how so sir?

  6. #21
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    If you think certain people deserve not to afford healthcare and others do then you can go eat a dick. We're the only civilized country in the world who forces the poor to pay INSANE amounts of money for treatment.
    You can only understand once you see the difference between paychecks for the same workfield doctors in different countries.
    Im not an asshole to the poor, whenever I outgrow clothes or shoes I give it to the salvation army, I gave my old toys to poor children by hand, and I put food on they're plates in facilities just to see the expression of satisfaction on they're fucking faces.
    Don't fucking sit here and tell me that I'm not caring about poor people.

  7. #22
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    You can only understand once you see the difference between paychecks for the same workfield doctors in different countries.
    Im not an asshole to the poor, whenever I outgrow clothes or shoes I give it to the salvation army, I gave my old toys to poor children by hand, and I put food on they're plates in facilities just to see the expression of satisfaction on they're fucking faces.
    Don't fucking sit here and tell me that I'm not caring about poor people.
    Compensation is relative. Canadian doctors aren't forced to be doctors. If they weren't getting good pay they wouldn't do the job. Also you can't look at compensation at a purely converted way. Even though doctors in other countries may be getting less pay then their US counterparts it does not by any means they're not receiving proper pay. You would have to look at their salaries relative to the cost of living as well as relative to the salaries of other professions within the country. Don't talk about shit you don't understand.

  8. #23
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    Compensation is relative. Canadian doctors aren't forced to be doctors. If they weren't getting good pay they wouldn't do the job. Also you can't look at compensation at a purely converted way. Even though doctors in other countries may be getting less pay then their US counterparts it does not by any means they're not receiving proper pay. You would have to look at their salaries relative to the cost of living as well as relative to the salaries of other professions within the country. Don't talk about shit you don't understand.
    Im going to tell you I'm in an economics class.
    But compensation is compensation no?
    You're right youre right you're right, I'm wrong and a stupid cocksucker.
    U can drop the convo now.

  9. #24
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Im going to tell you I'm in an economics class.
    But compensation is compensation no?
    You're right youre right you're right, I'm wrong and a stupid cocksucker.
    U can drop the convo now.
    You lost, stop trying to get the last word.


  10. #25
    CaT-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,335
    Reputation
    311
    Thanks
    488
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    Im going to tell you I'm in an economics class.
    But compensation is compensation no?
    You're right youre right you're right, I'm wrong and a stupid cocksucker.
    U can drop the convo now.
    Derp


    ex-
    ex-x2
    ex-

  11. #26
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    sid you're just retarded. end of discussion. middle class niggerboi don't know shit.

  12. #27
    Irony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH where else?
    Posts
    5,969
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    539
    My Mood
    Busy

  13. #28
    Synchromanica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The internet.
    Posts
    5,125
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    HAHA Doesn't matter to me anyways! I hardly have over 25gb on my computer as it is!

  14. #29
    Astral Witch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    108
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by SidTwist View Post


    You talk about free healthcare like its a good thing.
    Free healthcare gives people who don't hav good money some leverage when they go to the hospital, which means tax dollars go to free healthcare, AKA more taxes, and possibly less money for the hospitals.
    Less money forthe hospitals means less money for newer disease curing technology, and technology for discovering how to cure certain diseases.
    Also less money to pay the doctors.
    My mom is a fucking doctor.
    At least I live in America, the land where u can do anything.
    And doesnt Britain still take money from you pussies?
    Don't be a foreign asshole that talks crap about America, I love other countries but I can't stand people outside of Calgary, and Alberta because they, and the French canadian are for some reason always full of shit.
    Damn son, why you mad?

    Canada is part of the Americas. I live there too.

    You don't know everyone who lives outside of Calgary and Alberta, don't talk. By the way, about the technology for curing diseases, I'm almost sure pharmaceuticals are hiding a lot cures. Most of them probably not dangerous and common, like the stomach flu, they don't give out a cure so that they get people who keep buying those long term treatments that don't fully cure your sickness, just help it. If you think the world revolves around being courteous and living for a better future, you're wrong, s'all bout dat green stuff.

  15. #30
    BassSR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,824
    Reputation
    570
    Thanks
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Create View Post
    YES. i've already signed up for that petition. but every Canadian should.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast