View Poll Results: NextGen1 for GM?

Voters
79. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    59 74.68%
  • No

    20 25.32%
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 190
  1. #136
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    I support 999 times.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

    NextGen1 (02-06-2011)

  3. #137
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,775
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post
    Besides the fact that your IQ's might not be hogher than 60.. do you really have a valid reason for saying no?
    You have a problem, get rid of your shitty attitude.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Jason (02-06-2011)

  5. #138
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    918
    Thanks
    7,447
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by xXModz View Post
    I support 999 times.
    I see your 999, and raise you 1000. Top that

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason For This Useful Post:

    NextGen1 (02-06-2011)

  7. #139
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,009
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I beat your 1000 with ~


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

    B4M (02-06-2011),[MPGH]Ghost (02-06-2011)

  9. #140
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    918
    Thanks
    7,447
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    I beat your 1000 with ~
    An approximation?

    I'll top that:


    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  10. #141
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,750
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    You have a problem, get rid of your shitty attitude.
    You still mad after I banned you.. for you I don't need any reason.. hmm.. guess what.. another 2 years.. but might not be the case..

    I thought you are pretty cool... really ok when you were Minion.. maybe they were right..

    By the way.. my ,,shitty'' attitude got me MD.. yours... guess what.. not really..
    Last edited by B4M; 02-06-2011 at 10:37 AM.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B4M For This Useful Post:

    Drake (02-06-2011),[MPGH]Ghost (02-06-2011)

  12. #142
    mrkiller2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    i bet u wanna know
    Posts
    1,120
    Reputation
    1
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Shocked
    support him

  13. #143
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post


    You still mad after I banned you.. for you I don't need any reason.. hmm.. guess what.. another 2 years.. but might not be the case..

    I thought you are pretty cool... really ok when you were Minion.. maybe they were right..

    By the way.. my ,,shitty'' attitude got me MD.. yours... guess what.. not really..
    Wise words are Wise.


    Quote Originally Posted by mrkiller2011 View Post
    support him
    He already got it.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady GaGa For This Useful Post:

    B4M (02-06-2011)

  15. #144
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,750
    My Mood
    Bored
    As every choob on youtube would say..

    14 are Jus.. Sam fans xD


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  16. #145
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,775
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGodfather View Post


    You still mad after I banned you.. for you I don't need any reason.. hmm.. guess what.. another 2 years.. but might not be the case..

    I thought you are pretty cool... really ok when you were Minion.. maybe they were right..

    By the way.. my ,,shitty'' attitude got me MD.. yours... guess what.. not really..
    I'm not mad, you're acting like you're above everyone that aren't higher than you because you're mod. When I was minion, everyone bitched at me for not acting professional and like a dick, but you you're doing the same. What happens to all the threads NextGen made about being polite, nice, and kind? Didn't Liz, Nextgen and Dave enforce all the staff to stop being like what you are? Why aren't they getting on your case about your attitude? Oh wait, because you guys are biased. I see all through you staffs, you can layer yourselves with all the bullcrap all you want, I know that MPGH staff rules and regulations are pure idiocy. All you staff are all the same.

  17. #146
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    I new he had it before this thread..
    I got Dem Sources..

  18. #147
    Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /dev/null
    Posts
    5,706
    Reputation
    918
    Thanks
    7,447
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    I new he had it before this thread..
    I got Dem Sources..
    I knew it before you did

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I donít think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.


    ++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

  19. #148
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post


    I knew it before you did
    Yo Confidence dont count..

  20. #149
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,940
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,750
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    I'm not mad, you're acting like you're above everyone that aren't higher than you because you're mod. When I was minion, everyone bitched at me for not acting professional and like a dick, but you you're doing the same. What happens to all the threads NextGen made about being polite, nice, and kind? Didn't Liz, Nextgen and Dave enforce all the staff to stop being like what you are? Why aren't they getting on your case about your attitude? Oh wait, because you guys are biased. I see all through you staffs, you can layer yourselves with all the bullcrap all you want, I know that MPGH staff rules and regulations are pure idiocy. All you staff are all the same.
    Have you took in consideration that it might not be needed in my case.. as I said.. no one ever suggested me to resign.. less probable to act professional.. so you better end this story.. not because you are going to get banned.. no way.. just because you are becoming pretty pathtic.. that tag doesn't show us you are a genius.. don't forget it..


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  21. #150
    Lady GaGa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Gamerage
    Posts
    5,147
    Reputation
    140
    Thanks
    333
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post


    All you staff are all the same.
    Wow. How judgmental. Every staff member has their own way of dealing with things, and how they act.
    Your signature has been removed due to excessive homosexuality.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast