Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused

    Staying awake past 6

    How in the hell do people stay up past 6? It blows my mind how people do it xD My brain is active and running in overdrive all day, until I sleep, and when I don't, well... I get retarded... How do people do it?

  2. #2
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Uhh wut. Past 6 pm? O.O
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  3. #3
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Here's my story
    Christmas Break ended on January 3rd. I slept at like 11pm and woke up at 11am each day on that break
    Went back to school on January 3rd, had notice of finals for all of my classes.
    Had to study like crazy and had tons of homework that day, so i did it , and slept at 1am then went to school at 6am
    Next day, had more homework and had to study like hell, but was pulled out of school because my dad had an accident and was sent to the hospital. That whole day I was so scared of both my dads life and my grades, with my dad's life being the main priority.

    That night, had to finish tons of homework and studying.... didn't sleep at all. stayed up til 5am and got ready for school and went.
    when I got home, slept for like 12 hours straight. 3pm (after school) til 3am (2 hours before school)


  4. #4
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Here's my story
    Christmas Break ended on January 3rd. I slept at like 11pm and woke up at 11am each day on that break
    Went back to school on January 3rd, had notice of finals for all of my classes.
    Had to study like crazy and had tons of homework that day, so i did it , and slept at 1am then went to school at 6am
    Next day, had more homework and had to study like hell, but was pulled out of school because my dad had an accident and was sent to the hospital. That whole day I was so scared of both my dads life and my grades, with my dad's life being the main priority.

    That night, had to finish tons of homework and studying.... didn't sleep at all. stayed up til 5am and got ready for school and went.
    when I got home, slept for like 12 hours straight. 3pm (after school) til 3am (2 hours before school)
    That'd gotta suck man
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  5. #5
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    Uhh wut. Past 6 pm? O.O
    No :P 6 A.M.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Here's my story
    Christmas Break ended on January 3rd. I slept at like 11pm and woke up at 11am each day on that break
    Went back to school on January 3rd, had notice of finals for all of my classes.
    Had to study like crazy and had tons of homework that day, so i did it , and slept at 1am then went to school at 6am
    Next day, had more homework and had to study like hell, but was pulled out of school because my dad had an accident and was sent to the hospital. That whole day I was so scared of both my dads life and my grades, with my dad's life being the main priority.

    That night, had to finish tons of homework and studying.... didn't sleep at all. stayed up til 5am and got ready for school and went.
    when I got home, slept for like 12 hours straight. 3pm (after school) til 3am (2 hours before school)
    Dude... I would never have been able to do that EVER xD

  6. #6
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,231
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
    That'd gotta suck man
    It's so hard. I'm ranked #15 in my grade academically. got 1 more year to get to top 10 if not top 5 and pass all those nerds. -- my stereotype at school i believe would be the piano playing , smart, skater kid.

    I got a 60 in Algebra 2
    90 and 80's in Biology (taking anatomy now)
    and then fucking 70 and 90 in japanese-.- and my honors class grades were 95, 100, 95
    i was top of the class though.


  7. #7
    flameswor10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12,528
    Reputation
    981
    Thanks
    10,406
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    It's so hard. I'm ranked #15 in my grade academically. got 1 more year to get to top 10 if not top 5 and pass all those nerds. -- my stereotype at school i believe would be the piano playing , smart, skater kid.

    I got a 60 in Algebra 2
    90 and 80's in Biology (taking anatomy now)
    and then fucking 70 and 90 in japanese-.- and my honors class grades were 95, 100, 95
    i was top of the class though.

    You are an awesome nerd
    but man, I feel sooo sorry for you
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

  8. #8
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,848
    Other day I woke up at about 12 noon. I got really really drunk, then played Project Blackout till about 5:00 AM. I went to sleep, then got waken up at around 6AM

    It sucked, I was still drunk, and tired as fuck. I forced myself to stay awake till 3:00AM in the morning, then went to sleep in like 2 seconds after I layed down.

    I woke up today at 7:30PM lol
    Was really funny, waking up at night time.

  9. #9
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,004
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,005
    My Mood
    Lurking
    insomnia is a clinical disorder. that's how we do it.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    Jabuuty671 (02-06-2011),PyrexxHero® (02-06-2011)

  11. #10
    PyrexxHero®'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    4,952
    Reputation
    575
    Thanks
    493
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I've been awake over 42 hours now because im tweaking so hard
    ive scratched various parts of my skin raw and broke the skin a few places
    im hoping i succumb to exhaustion sometime around 5ish in the morning and get a few hours of sleep

    if not, i'll sleep really good tomorrow night

    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

  12. #11
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    insomnia is a clinical disorder. that's how we do it.
    There's like 70 different kinds.

  13. #12
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,099
    It's not that hard. There's a time you fully get awake again after being super tired



  14. #13
    Kokkaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    lol i'm tired at 11 AM =_= i fail it!

  15. #14
    Ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under your bed, watching you sleep.
    Posts
    24,674
    Reputation
    3481
    Thanks
    3,603
    Am or Pm =_=



    My games;

    x

  16. #15
    Kokkaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    230
    Reputation
    2
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    AM I haven't sleep tis night .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast