Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky

    Question discussion---- I.T [GCSE]

    so im 13 (year 9) idk what it is in other countries im in u.k and basicly in I.T (information technology) its sooooo boring, we do stuff on like microsoft word and excel and we learn basic boring shit and i find it so useless but my teacher says that when im older (2 years i suppose) we learn computing (games n stuff)
    and i really wanna do it coz then i can learn to hack :P (evil side of me) but i was wondering shall i do it or learn at home (im currently learning c++ at home
    but im not succeeding xD so yeh
    /discuss :/
    poll- shall i do gcse .i.t.
    yes
    no
    Last edited by hackzerz; 02-07-2011 at 11:53 AM.

  2. #2
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,715
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Discuss your question?
    You'll have to do it anyway, maybe it will help you with C++ Coding


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  3. #3
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    LOL i dropd out of skool on 9th grade and i was 17 when i did u guys move fast nowdays

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  4. #4
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    yhhh i think dropping out of skl nowa days is illegal :P

  5. #5
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    i dropd out 3 years ago but im working now

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  6. #6
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJectZER0 View Post
    i dropd out 3 years ago but im working now
    good how old are u?
    (btw im not bieng sarcastic) it might sound like i am but seriously thats good ur working

  7. #7
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    turned 20 3 weeks ago

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  8. #8
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJectZER0 View Post
    turned 20 3 weeks ago
    are u doing well (in education) coz u dropped out, or are u struggling/having to redo lots of stuff

  9. #9
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    im good lol but ima finish school when i dont feel like doin this anymore

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  10. #10
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    kl
    what bwt me?
    shall i take the subject?!

  11. #11
    Unsuccessful's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Road to Success
    Posts
    10,523
    Reputation
    822
    Thanks
    716
    ur pick but if i was you id do it

    Rick
    Mr.T
    Unsuccessful

  12. #12
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    kl i will do it il put a poll on this post to see

  13. #13
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    fix your fkin siggy n i'll answer
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  14. #14
    Chairman Mao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    464
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by hackzerz View Post
    so im 13 (year 9) idk what it is in other countries im in u.k and basicly in I.T (information technology) its sooooo boring, we do stuff on like microsoft word and excel and we learn basic boring shit and i find it so useless but my teacher says that when im older (2 years i suppose) we learn computing (games n stuff)
    and i really wanna do it coz then i can learn to hack :P (evil side of me) but i was wondering shall i do it or learn at home (im currently learning c++ at home
    but im not succeeding xD so yeh
    /discuss :/
    poll- shall i do gcse .i.t.
    yes
    no
    I'm UK Year 7 in Whitgift School - Whitgift School.
    I find GCSE-level ICT EASY. I don't need a test to find out - teacher already says I could do my A-levels now. Anyway, if you are learning C++ and you know quite a lot (networks etc) then you should try it out. If you want to hack, read House's tutorials or contact me.

  15. #15
    hackzerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    $T4Lk much?
    Posts
    1,451
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    159
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    I'm UK Year 7 in Whitgift School - Whitgift School.
    I find GCSE-level ICT EASY. I don't need a test to find out - teacher already says I could do my A-levels now. Anyway, if you are learning C++ and you know quite a lot (networks etc) then you should try it out. If you want to hack, read House's tutorials or contact me.
    thanks, il contact u if i need anything