Thread: Facebook Rant.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 36
  1. #16
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    self-made billionaire?? He stole the idea of his two roommates!
    Yeah, yeah
    Like the Napster?

    Is a loser classic story



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  2. #17
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/ nothing pissed me off about facebook. Its not like you can really complain about a website that has texting and posting pictures.

    Its more along the lines that people think facebook is a ingenious idea.
    -------------------
    :/ Bill gates invented something, google perfected something, facebook.......just copied something and advertised.

    Facebook didn't invent anything, if it succeeded in anything, its having a system where people post stuff that no one else cares about.


  3. #18
    Nismo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA Section
    Posts
    1,294
    Reputation
    93
    Thanks
    141
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    This video is old.
    He was goin on about valentines day? can't be that old, he's funny
    Previously Armalite42



  4. #19
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/ nothing pissed me off about facebook. Its not like you can really complain about a website that has texting and posting pictures.

    Its more along the lines that people think facebook is a ingenious idea.
    -------------------
    :/ Bill gates invented something, google perfected something, facebook.......just copied something and advertised.

    where people post stuff that no one else cares about.
    Only 500 million (active users)

    No one else




    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  5. #20
    Jailbroken671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13 28 N, 144 47 E
    Posts
    9,021
    Reputation
    704
    Thanks
    2,055
    My Mood
    Devilish
    he crazy...

  6. #21
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Only 500 million (active users)

    No one else

    :/ why bother explaining to someone who thinks Black Ops and WoW are the best games ever.


  7. #22
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ why bother explaining to someone who thinks Black Ops and WoW are the best games ever.
    You failed sir, let me explain you why:

    1. I never said Black Ops or WoW are the best games
    2. I play Combat Arms and I said is the best game, obviously for me


    Is just a personal opinion dude, do you think North America and the rest of the world are dumb? Do you think you are a smart guy that can see that Facebook is crap?

    PPL with the IQ level that you will never ever reach in your life, founded that something is good, more than 500 Millions all over the world use it and they like it (including Artists, Scientific, Universities, etc) and
    YOU, A SIMPLE MAD KID WITH A SIMPLE LIFE WITH NOTHING TO OFFER TO THIS WORLD, thinks that Facebook is crap?

    No offense amigo, but I think is time to consider asking for professional help...

    Offer the world something, an original Idea,
    Make it popular and make money.
    Maybe I will change my mind about you.



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    You failed sir, let me explain you why:

    1. I never said Black Ops or WoW are the best games
    2. I play Combat Arms and I said is the best game, obviously for me


    Is just a personal opinion dude, do you think North America and the rest of the world are dumb? Do you think you are a smart guy that can see that Facebook is crap?

    PPL with the IQ level that you will never ever reach in your life, founded that something is good, more than 500 Millions all over the world use it and they like it (including Artists, Scientific, Universities, etc) and
    YOU, A SIMPLE MAD KID WITH A SIMPLE LIFE WITH NOTHING TO OFFER TO THIS WORLD, thinks that Facebook is crap?

    No offense amigo, but I think is time to consider asking for professional help...

    Offer the world something, an original Idea,
    Make it popular and make money.
    Maybe I will change my mind about you.
    :/ so your point is that if a lot of people do it, it must be good?

    Really?

    And are you mad bro? I say facebook sucks and i get the "ALL CAPS MAD GUY" from you.
    -------------------------------

    Facebook sucks, deal with it.


  9. #24
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    :/ so your point is that if a lot of people do it, it must be good?

    Really?

    And are you mad bro? I say facebook sucks and i get the "ALL CAPS MAD GUY" from you.
    -------------------------------

    Facebook sucks, deal with it.
    Then deal with this:

    Statistics

    People on Facebook
    More than 500 million active users
    50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
    Average user has 130 friends
    People spend over 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook
    Activity on Facebook
    There are over 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
    Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
    Average user creates 90 pieces of content each month
    More than 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news stories, blog posts, notes, photo albums, etc.) shared each month.
    Global Reach
    More than 70 translations available on the site
    About 70% of Facebook users are outside the United States
    Over 300,000 users helped translate the site through the translations application

    Platform
    Entrepreneurs and developers from more than 190 countries build with Facebook Platform
    People on Facebook install 20 million applications every day
    Every month, more than 250 million people engage with Facebook on external websites
    Since social plugins launched in April 2010, an average of 10,000 new websites integrate with Facebook every day
    More than 2.5 million websites have integrated with Facebook, including over 80 of comScore's U.S. Top 100 websites and over half of comScore's Global Top 100 websites

    Mobile
    There are more than 200 million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile devices.
    People that use Facebook on their mobile devices are twice as active on Facebook than non-mobile users.
    There are more than 200 mobile operators in 60 countries working to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products
    Everybody all over the world is dumb, except you
    /facepalm



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  10. #25
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post


    Then deal with this:



    Everybody all over the world is dumb, except you
    /facepalm
    Wow your right, by that reasoning i'm a genius.

    That or 11/12 of the population is stupid just for not using facebook.
    -Assuming ~6 billion is the current amount.

    You should brush up on your logic, its a bit dated.


  11. #26
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Wow your right, by that reasoning i'm a genius.

    That or 11/12 of the population is stupid just for not using facebook.
    -Assuming ~6 billion is the current amount.

    You should brush up on your logic, its a bit dated.
    I think your logic is the one that must be brushed because you calculating that all the population have a computer with internet.

    Man, while less you post
    Less you fail



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  12. #27
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
    Man, while less you post
    Less you fail
    English too.

    :/ You really don't understand the word "logic."

    Logic is the part where i go "just because a lot of people use it, doesn't make it great."

    Learn to form an opinion mr.sheep.


  13. #28
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.1337 View Post
    This video is old.
    It was made like last month.

  14. #29
    SmartAlley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CA General Section
    Posts
    14,370
    Reputation
    577
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    English too.

    :/ You really don't understand the word "logic."

    Logic is the part where i go "just because a lot of people use it, doesn't make it great."

    Learn to form an opinion mr.sheep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    English too.

    :/ You really don't understand the word "logic."

    Logic is the part where i go "just because a lot of people use it, doesn't make it great."

    Learn to form an opinion mr.sheep.
    Yeah, exactly

    And this is the part that I understand that you are such an immature kid that doesn't have an idea what means numbers on business...

    How old are you?
    12?

    Nah, maybe be less

    I have friends here with 12 with more intelligence and maturity than you.

    Ima end this conversation with you, I dont want to get more surprised with your posts...



    (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻









  15. #30
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lol to top things off.......hes a wog!!!
    Dicks, That is all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast