Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused

    Question regarding rules...

    Are we allowed to post blue waffles? Just curious :P

  2. #2
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    I got banned for posting animated porn, So what you think?

  3. #3
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post
    I got banned for posting animated porn, So what you think?
    How bout posting fast, then editing it?

  4. #4
    scruffy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Cynical
    why the fuck would you even want to?

  5. #5
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    How bout posting fast, then editing it?
    Umm

  6. #6
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Umm
    Ruins some trolling fun, but anyways...

    /Request close
    Problem solved

    PS: 47 time watchin 2 girls 1 cup (contest, first to puke loses)
    Countless dicks on Omegle
    Mr Hands
    Blue waffle
    Meat Spin
    Sour math
    ETC

    SCARRED ME FOREVER and I am not affected by even the MOST fucked up shit.

  7. #7
    whit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7,170
    Reputation
    490
    Thanks
    2,253
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    Ruins some trolling fun, but anyways...

    /Request close
    Problem solved

    PS: 47 time watchin 2 girls 1 cup (contest, first to puke loses)
    Countless dicks on Omegle
    Mr Hands
    Blue waffle
    Meat Spin
    Sour math
    ETC

    SCARRED ME FOREVER and I am not affected by even the MOST fucked up shit.
    Are you Perverted ?

  8. #8
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by whit View Post


    Are you Perverted ?
    Just really fucked up...
    I have seen the nastiest shit around, and I gotta say...
    I can see babies slaughtered in the thousands and laugh...
    I am not perverted, just immunized by that

    2 girls 1 cup thing was a dare/contest with a group of friends...

    lets say, the macaroni and meat sauce was not tasting its best that night...

    Omg, I am fuckin wrong... 1 guy 1 jar is fucked up!
    Last edited by xXPentarchXx; 02-09-2011 at 10:25 PM.

  9. #9
    MyNameIsTyranitar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    asd
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by xXPentarchXx View Post
    Just really fucked up...
    I have seen the nastiest shit around, and I gotta say...
    I can see babies slaughtered in the thousands and laugh...
    I am not perverted, just immunized by that

    2 girls 1 cup thing was a dare/contest with a group of friends...

    lets say, the macaroni and meat sauce was not tasting its best that night...

    Omg, I am fuckin wrong... 1 guy 1 jar is fucked up!
    EURGHBLEGH Nasty.

  10. #10
    xXPentarchXx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    429
    Reputation
    -11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTyranitar View Post


    EURGHBLEGH Nasty.
    Well... Now come to think of it, that just looks painful... Not nasty... having glass shatter inside your ass... Meh, whatevs :P I've seen worse :P