Thread: Holy shit

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 67
  1. #31
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    yeah but if you think about one man army noobtubes or in general, thats basically unlimited ammo
    and haha i guess soo

    and cold blooded is obviously not possible

    and thanks
    yeah cold blooded is fake as hell lol.
    I always laugh when I think about sentry guns and SR-71 Blackbirds being used in war before we even landed on the moon.


    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  2. #32
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post


    yeah cold blooded is fake as hell lol.
    I always laugh when I think about sentry guns and SR-71 Blackbirds being used in war before we even landed on the moon.

    haha ive never even though about that

  3. #33
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Just figured I'd say, Realism != entertainment.

    I realize there needs to be a level of realism for the game to actually be immersive, and even more so when you go around saying your game is going to be realistic, but people fail to realize that realism is very boring.

    Such as the M203. Everyone I know that has ever used one hates it because its really heavy, and messes up your aim a lot. And in the case of LMG's, the recoil would be less, due to the extra weight of the gun to help absorb the recoil.

    I think CoD4 had the better balance of fun vs realism. That and CoD2.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  4. #34
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post

    I think CoD4 had the better balance of fun vs realism. That and CoD2.
    definately
    cod4 had the best balance IMO out of any call of duty

  5. #35
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Just figured I'd say, Realism != entertainment.

    I realize there needs to be a level of realism for the game to actually be immersive, and even more so when you go around saying your game is going to be realistic, but people fail to realize that realism is very boring.

    Such as the M203. Everyone I know that has ever used one hates it because its really heavy, and messes up your aim a lot. And in the case of LMG's, the recoil would be less, due to the extra weight of the gun to help absorb the recoil.

    I think CoD4 had the better balance of fun vs realism. That and CoD2.
    COD 2 had the best realism for any FPS I've ever seen. And it is still in my top10 favorite online FPS games.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  6. #36
    CyberGenius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    10,434
    Reputation
    345
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post
    YouTube - RIP InHuman?

    ive been out of school this whole week cause of strep throat
    and i decided to make a new video
    lolwut
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU QUIT DIDNT YOU? TOXINS BITCH.

  7. #37
    Coke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You would like to know wouldn't you.
    Posts
    4,665
    Reputation
    885
    Thanks
    1,244
    My Mood
    Daring
    I got strep throat twice. Didn't need to go to school but was a bitch to handle.

  8. #38
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU QUIT DIDNT YOU? TOXINS BITCH.
    orly?
    toxins bitch /

    and yeah cod2 is definately one of my favorite games

  9. #39
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    My throat has been sore for a while. I guess something is going around this time of year. :\

    CoD2 was realistic, but I think overall CoD4 was more fun. Mind you, I still play Cod 2 heavily, and even some classic CoD, but I enjoyed CoD4 more. Especially considering realism has never been a factor for me in video games, as I grew up playing games like Banjoe Kazooie and Quake. (lol two totally separate games ftw)
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #40
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Yeah. Inhuman's list was exactly how I would have listed them.

    COD4 > MW2 > COD2 > Black Ops > everything else.

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  11. #41
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
    Yeah. Inhuman's list was exactly how I would have listed them.

    COD4 > MW2 > COD2 > Black Ops > everything else.
    im pretty sure thats the stereotypical list for anyone who's played every CoD
    obviously most people have never played cod1-3
    and they wouldnt know cod 3 is the WORST call of duty EVER made and CoD2 is one of the best

  12. #42
    Scruffy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    6,560
    Reputation
    344
    Thanks
    1,195
    Quote Originally Posted by InHuman View Post


    im pretty sure thats the stereotypical list for anyone who's played every CoD
    obviously most people have never played cod1-3
    and they wouldnt know cod 3 is the WORST call of duty EVER made and CoD2 is one of the best
    Agreed . lol

    Gifts
    Czar [x][x]
    Liz [x][x]

  13. #43
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Personally I would not have put CoD2 below MW2, but thats a little bit of nostalgia holding the vote. And I certainly would not have if we were just talking about the PC, because MW2 bombed and sucked on the PC. AlterIW made it good, but its still a long shot from the glory of its predecessors. Save for CoD3 obviously.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  14. #44
    Krypton1x's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tacoma
    Posts
    13,305
    Reputation
    1184
    Thanks
    1,196
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Go run a mile, you'll feel greaaaaaaat.

  15. #45
    InHuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    somewhere with alot of girls
    Posts
    10,684
    Reputation
    655
    Thanks
    1,809
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEROProJect View Post
    Go run a mile, you'll feel greaaaaaaat.
    nooo thank you lol

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast