Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41

    Egypt is free yo

    He stept down !

    Now congratulate me !


    R.I.P 346

  2. #2
    Ravallo Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Congratulations on free Egypt?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravallo Backup For This Useful Post:

    ShadeyZzZz (02-11-2011)

  4. #3
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Fuck Mubarak, he knew he'd probably get sniped if he didn't step down soon. So happy

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    ShadeyZzZz (02-11-2011)

  6. #4
    Ravallo Backup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    635
    Reputation
    88
    Thanks
    40
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Fuck Mubarak, he knew he'd probably get sniped if he didn't step down soon. So happy
    And that's why he fled, coward.

  7. #5
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,004
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Fuck Mubarak, he knew he'd probably get sniped if he didn't step down soon. So happy
    Waiting for Obama's turn.

  8. #6
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


    Waiting for Obama's turn.
    Would never happen in U.S.

    The American people are too lazy to protest Theres jersey shore to be watched

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Obama For This Useful Post:

    -Alex (02-11-2011)

  10. #7
    Gab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    playwsop.com
    Posts
    6,704
    Reputation
    1755
    Thanks
    1,498
    Hurrayz for Egypt!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

    ShadeyZzZz (02-11-2011)

  12. #8
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    That fucking coward .. he deserves to get killed ..


    R.I.P 346

  13. #9
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Would never happen in U.S.

    The American people are too lazy to protest Theres jersey shore to be watched
    lmao
    and you haven't been to colardo new mexico texas georgia alabama or florida recently have you??
    its pretty fuckin crazy when you have the mayors of the state supporting a people ran militia marching the streets making their own laws
    then the gov't black lists it on topics idiots on cnn and fox are allowed to talk about.
    its pretty scary in texas right now i was down there 6 or 7 months ago on an errand and i honestly was afraid
    its only a matter of time until the system falls and people realize how much work has been done in america by the american people protesting struggling and rioting in the past 30 years to change the corruption
    its sad that the american gov't owns the american media..you have no idea whats really going on..hell noone does..but everyones doing it..
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  14. #10
    Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    System.Threading.Tasks
    Posts
    4,765
    Reputation
    495
    Thanks
    2,004
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    Would never happen in U.S.

    The American people are too lazy to protest Theres jersey shore to be watched
    They won't be lazy forever. Sooner or later things will get worse and then the real show will start.

  15. #11
    ShadeyZzZz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tha Troll Cave Gender: Troll
    Posts
    1,070
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    41
    Get on topic -_-''
    Obama is already a good boy


    R.I.P 346

  16. #12
    Kanye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Niggerville
    Posts
    3,294
    Reputation
    136
    Thanks
    217
    My Mood
    Breezy
    fuck'em all .

  17. #13
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


    lmao
    and you haven't been to colardo new mexico texas georgia alabama or florida recently have you??
    its pretty fuckin crazy when you have the mayors of the state supporting a people ran militia marching the streets making their own laws
    then the gov't black lists it on topics idiots on cnn and fox are allowed to talk about.
    its pretty scary in texas right now i was down there 6 or 7 months ago on an errand and i honestly was afraid
    its only a matter of time until the system falls and people realize how much work has been done in america by the american people protesting struggling and rioting in the past 30 years to change the corruption
    its sad that the american gov't owns the american media..you have no idea whats really going on..hell noone does..but everyones doing it..
    You have to think in the context of what we're talking about, in the case of Egypt the majority of Egyptians backed this needed change, forgot about religious differences, and protested for what they believed in. I simply don't believe a protest of that scale(comparable to Egyptian protests) would happen in this day and age. We can barely get more than 60% of Americans to vote and be informed, let alone protest.

  18. #14
    Stoney Franklin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    p-town
    Posts
    1,640
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    You have to think in the context of what we're talking about, in the case of Egypt the majority of Egyptians backed this needed change, forgot about religious differences, and protested for what they believed in. I simply don't believe a protest of that scale(comparable to Egyptian protests) would happen in this day and age. We can barely get more than 60% of Americans to vote and be informed, let alone protest.
    and i truly admire the egyptians for what they accomplished but i have alot of faith in the american people
    we are in fact still the american people brainwashed by the masses or not
    that feeling of patriotism is there just hidden behind alot of bullshit
    egypt proves to me that anyone can overcome gov't no matter how powerful the gov't is
    (is that more on topic?)
    You can quote me on this..when it comes to juggalos we're.....

    More than a charm n a chain we're like a crackpipe


    GOT SHIT TO SAY ABOUT THE JUGGALO FAMILY LISTEN TO THIS ONE SONG


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n2kY...eature=related

  19. #15
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoney Franklin View Post


    and i truly admire the egyptians for what they accomplished but i have alot of faith in the american people
    we are in fact still the american people brainwashed by the masses or not
    that feeling of patriotism is there just hidden behind alot of bullshit
    egypt proves to me that anyone can overcome gov't no matter how powerful the gov't is
    (is that more on topic?)
    "We get the government we deserve"

    Great thing about democracy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast