Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    VAC bans dont get lifted.
    there is a logical answer .

  2. #17
    iberson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Yeah, dont be cheap and buy a new account for like ten-twenty bucks. VACs NEVER get lifted unless valve comes out and says they accidentally banned people.

  3. #18
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by iberson View Post
    Yeah, dont be cheap and buy a new account for like ten-twenty bucks. VACs NEVER get lifted unless valve comes out and says they accidentally banned people.
    Haven't seen this guy in a while.
    And why would valve go so hard on banning him for?

  4. #19
    iberson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by iGir View Post


    Haven't seen this guy in a while.
    And why would valve go so hard on banning him for?
    Doesn't matter if he hacked or not, once the account is banned because of hack detection there is absolutely nothing you can do. Valve will not honor any requests for an unban.

  5. #20
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by iGir View Post


    Did someone report you?
    no apsolutely not i just bought CS:S like ... 1,5 month ago and i didn`t played it at ALL....now i logged in and i see that i`m VAC Banned wtf?

  6. #21
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I thought valve was cool.
    But now I guess they're just a bunch of money laundering punks.

  7. #22
    iberson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by iGir View Post
    I thought valve was cool.
    But now I guess they're just a bunch of money laundering punks.
    Steam is the distributer, you should have a problem with valve and even so the ban is completely deserved. VAC doesn't false positive shit. On top of that he never bought the account, someone gave it to him.

  8. #23
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf View Post
    no apsolutely not i just bought CS:S like ... 1,5 month ago and i didn`t played it at ALL....now i logged in and i see that i`m VAC Banned wtf?
    Counterstrike is pretty shitty in that one aspect.

    A WHOLE bunch of wannabe's vac ban people cus they "hack" when its usually just you accidentally owning them.

    One round i went and sprayed before people went around corners.

    it was like 24v24, gungame.

    And they banned me cus i "hacked". I laughed so hard, i don't even hack CS.


  9. #24
    iberson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    126
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Counterstrike is pretty shitty in that one aspect.

    A WHOLE bunch of wannabe's vac ban people cus they "hack" when its usually just you accidentally owning them.

    One round i went and sprayed before people went around corners.

    it was like 24v24, gungame.

    And they banned me cus i "hacked". I laughed so hard, i don't even hack CS.
    You're talking about server bans. VAC bans are global and thats only if you're caught hacking.

  10. #25
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


    Counterstrike is pretty shitty in that one aspect.

    A WHOLE bunch of wannabe's vac ban people cus they "hack" when its usually just you accidentally owning them.

    One round i went and sprayed before people went around corners.

    it was like 24v24, gungame.

    And they banned me cus i "hacked". I laughed so hard, i don't even hack CS.
    Like iverson said, its different.
    But the thing is CS is like CA with the accusations of hackers.

  11. #26
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh
    The point is that is my account and i gave it to my neighbour that lives next to me he was playing every day no hacks.. hes lolz 7 Years old .... how could he hack lolz ...and i just turned back change pass stuff i saw that i`m VAC banned and i said ok this is enough

  12. #27
    Takari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cross Fire Section
    Posts
    11,887
    Reputation
    574
    Thanks
    1,947
    My Mood
    Cool
    Probably your just banned.
    But you can always go to your friends' house and try to log in,than go to yours and say that you were hacked.




     
    Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

  13. #28
    Viibez x³'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The VAC system is automated and contacting Steam Support to report cheaters isn't necessary. Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans under any circumstances.

    First of all Valve doesn't ban you for nothing.

    @Newphags wtf are you talking about if you don't know shit about VAC then please gtfo.

    Quote Originally Posted by halaf View Post
    The point is that is my account and i gave it to my neighbour that lives next to me he was playing every day no hacks.. hes lolz 7 Years old .... how could he hack lolz ...and i just turned back change pass stuff i saw that i`m VAC banned and i said ok this is enough
    you god damn nerd stop hacking and talking shit.
    Last edited by Viibez x³; 02-12-2011 at 03:35 AM.

  14. #29
    TheAvenger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Justin Bieber`s House!Yeh Posts:19,251
    Posts
    1,469
    Reputation
    65
    Thanks
    134
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Viibez x³ View Post
    The VAC system is automated and contacting Steam Support to report cheaters isn't necessary. Valve has a zero-tolerance policy for cheating and will not lift VAC bans under any circumstances.

    First of all Valve doesn't ban you for nothing.

    @Newphags wtf are you talking about if you don't know shit about VAC then please gtfo.



    you god damn nerd stop hacking and talking shit.
    u sir need to sit back and dont even try to communicate here as i said I DIDNT HACK i DIDNT PLAY EVEN 1 after i bought CS:S! -.-

  15. #30
    Viibez x³'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    40
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by halaf View Post
    u sir need to sit back and dont even try to communicate here as i said I DIDNT HACK i DIDNT PLAY EVEN 1 after i bought CS:S! -.-
    lies .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast