Poll: Infinity Ward or Treyarch?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 66
  1. #16
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
    bungie aint worth a shit for realistic combat.
    Treyarch and Infinity Ward aren't worth a shit for the worlds best series of games ever. Neither for futuristic combat. Although EA n DICE are worth a shit for realistic combat. I don't think getting like, what, 20 kills in a row gives you a nuke in real life -_- I don't think getting 3 kills gives you a UAV REALISTICALLY. I don't think you can get shot in the damn face and be just chillin on the ground in final stand. Realistically speaking, that is.

  2. #17
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Treyarch and Infinity Ward aren't worth a shit for the worlds best series of games ever. Neither for futuristic combat. Although EA n DICE are worth a shit for realistic combat. I don't think getting like, what, 20 kills in a row gives you a nuke in real life -_- I don't think getting 3 kills gives you a UAV REALISTICALLY. I don't think you can get shot in the damn face and be just chillin on the ground in final stand. Realistically speaking, that is.
    Are you seriously stating that Halo is better because it is more realistic than CoD?

    trolololololololololololololololololololololoololo llololololololololollololololololololololololololo lolololololololol
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  3. #18
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    so your telling me that body armor will let you duke it out with full auto weapons for 5-6 minutes is "realistic" and EA pussys out of literally everything.

    Congresswomen Giffords was shot thru the head and survived; and you dont get back up you bleed out. thats realistic. dont talk about realistic when arguing for a futuristic game your better off arguing gameplay. and while Reach/halo 3 WERE amusing; they grow old rather quickly. and Reach was only good for its campaign its multiplayer was a chromed up halo 3. Bungies good; but certainly not the best.

    What xbox/gaming world needs now is for a new powerhouse to arise, once it does Halo/Cod will fall. theyre getting old and outdated sadly =/ but its the truth.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zen For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (02-13-2011)

  5. #19
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Treyarch and Infinity Ward aren't worth a shit for the worlds best series of games ever. Neither for futuristic combat. Although EA n DICE are worth a shit for realistic combat. I don't think getting like, what, 20 kills in a row gives you a nuke in real life -_- I don't think getting 3 kills gives you a UAV REALISTICALLY. I don't think you can get shot in the damn face and be just chillin on the ground in final stand. Realistically speaking, that is.
    Big difference between realistic combat and comparing reality to games. Halo is far less realistic than COD if that's the case. COD4>all (except pokemon)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr.Dental For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (02-13-2011)

  7. #20
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Treyarch and Infinity Ward aren't worth a shit for the worlds best series of games ever. Neither for futuristic combat. Although EA n DICE are worth a shit for realistic combat. I don't think getting like, what, 20 kills in a row gives you a nuke in real life -_- I don't think getting 3 kills gives you a UAV REALISTICALLY. I don't think you can get shot in the damn face and be just chillin on the ground in final stand. Realistically speaking, that is.
    Bro, Pokemon is more realistic than Halo.

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  8. #21
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Bungie made halo, and it used to be good, but like CoD, the hype surrounding it just made it no fun to play anymore. Halo 2 was as good as it got, and Then 3 on were more of clones of their previous version than CoD.
    Maybe not to you brah. They weren't copies. CoD was always a copy. Same kinda shit, war. With halo, it had a serious story always something new. Halo combat evolved was the first. Fresh n new. Halo 2 introduced the arbiter. Halo 3 introduced the new flood and some crazy ass planet that was a big maw (that's what I call the flood, if that's not their official name). Halo 3 focused on online play as well. Halo ODST was a more hardcore version of halo. Halo Wars was a WHOLE new side of halo. The strategic side. Halo Reach finished the story. And introduced a lot more customizable things, armor unlocks, firefight voices, visual effects around your character during a game and so on. Also focused on online play. What you're saying is invalid.

  9. #22
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    uhmmm how you gonna say they werent different...dude they followed actual world war two events. im sorry they didnt re-write ww2 just for your amusement...just stop digging yourself into a hole. it didnt focus on multiplayer; everyone knows this...its accepted fact. if you want customization, blackops has practically the same level except instead of armors its weapons and emblems.

  10. #23
    Dr.Dental's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aus
    Posts
    4,197
    Reputation
    180
    Thanks
    545
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    Maybe not to you brah. They weren't copies. CoD was always a copy. Same kinda shit, war. With halo, it had a serious story always something new. Halo combat evolved was the first. Fresh n new. Halo 2 introduced the arbiter. Halo 3 introduced the new flood and some crazy ass planet that was a big maw (that's what I call the flood, if that's not their official name). Halo 3 focused on online play as well. Halo ODST was a more hardcore version of halo. Halo Wars was a WHOLE new side of halo. The strategic side. Halo Reach finished the story. And introduced a lot more customizable things, armor unlocks, firefight voices, visual effects around your character during a game and so on. Also focused on online play. What you're saying is invalid.
    COD>>>>>>>>Halo. Why do you think COD has had more success? Halo died after Halo 2.

  11. #24
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    I wasn't saying halo was more realistic than cod -_- I was talking about BFBC. In CoD it's all that shit. Unrealistic as well. I'm just saying all this because he wants to talk about realism. Since when was halo made by ea and dice...? Aiy chihuahua...

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxy View Post


    COD>>>>>>>>Halo. Why do you think COD has had more success? Halo died after Halo 2.
    Halo didn't die after Halo 2. Well, it died till halo 3. CoD became popular around then. They started to take over. Soon enough, a game like Bulletstorm or something is gonna become popular. It's like music. I just happen to stay dedicated.

  12. #25
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    what the fuck are you talking about; you brough up realism...and no, BFBC is DEFINITLY not more realistic then CoD.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zen For This Useful Post:

    noob555 (02-13-2011)

  14. #26
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    How did this conversation go from Treyarch to how much Halo sucks?

    Anyways, all the games suck, and I am happily enjoying my REAL shooter; Quake
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  15. #27
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    im enjoying WoW again /braces for flamestorm
    But im enjoying AC: brotherhood

  16. #28
    J Miliam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8,287
    Reputation
    392
    Thanks
    432
    My Mood
    Tired
    How is it less realistic? They don't have killstreaks in real life. No prizes for killing lots of people. In real life there are different types of people in the Militaries and Armies. Medics (the healers) Assaulters (front line men) Engineers (fix vehicles and destroy them) and Recons ( :O snipaaaa). In real warfare you don't choose your guns. You might have a small selection. The more you do and better you are the more they recognize you and the more they give you to use. I mean really dude... Name something unrealistic about BFBC2

  17. #29
    Bandicoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Tec room filled with warp rooms
    Posts
    3,175
    Reputation
    579
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Sad
    Meh i chose IW just Cause they released a game that actually works well for the Pc. Thats is were treyarch Failed.

    Anyways
    All Crash Bandicoot Games>COD Series>Halo



    Btw. whoever thought that halo was realistic
    Dicks, That is all.

  18. #30
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
    How is it less realistic? They don't have killstreaks in real life. No prizes for killing lots of people. In real life there are different types of people in the Militaries and Armies. Medics (the healers) Assaulters (front line men) Engineers (fix vehicles and destroy them) and Recons ( :O snipaaaa). In real warfare you don't choose your guns. You might have a small selection. The more you do and better you are the more they recognize you and the more they give you to use. I mean really dude... Name something unrealistic about BFBC2
    And this is another reason kids should not play video games.

    Kid if you think you know anything about the military, and especially know anything about war because you played some games on the internet you need to step back and take a reality check.

    Not only that, but in now way should realism be a determining factor to video games unless it was marketed as such.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast