Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 105
  1. #46
    Microshit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    468
    Reputation
    4
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    Frankly, I dont see it as true spam in the first place. It was a pointless post, but its not like the point of general is to better each others IQ's or anything. It at least held some relevancy to the topic. Liz was right to say there is no need to report for this.
    True^
    I just use the reported button when people make fake download links ect.

  2. #47
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Actually Robert was doing that "reported for spam" bullshit in a couple threads.
    He was doing it to be a jerk off, not because he was concerned with spam.
    This^

    robert had it coming to him his a jerk off
    He starts flame wars
    so he had it coming to him.


    Multi

  3. #48
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    I believe that if you make the claim, you provide the evidence yourself.
    Have fun finding it also, Its been deleted. Why? Because it was spam.
    (In reference to loan thread)
    Whatever kid..just stop crying and go find something to do.
    Making this thread just shows that you're a whiny raged whore.
    Liz was right, you were wrong. The more you argue it, the more you look raged.

  4. #49
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy


    I don't think that's a spam post at all.

    And +, lots of people spam in MPGH. Why don't you report them all?

    Cause that'll be a waste of Admin's time.

    But I do agree that calling Rob a fag wasn't... necessary.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  5. #50
    WOLFPACK X69X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    space bound....
    Posts
    4,592
    Reputation
    194
    Thanks
    382
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    This^

    robert had it coming to him his a jerk off
    He starts flame wars
    so he had it coming to him.
    if robert is the ex trianglz then me no like him he a rude boy

  6. #51
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Whatever kid..just stop crying and go find something to do.
    Making this thread just shows that you're a whiny raged whore.
    Liz was right, you were wrong. The more you argue it, the more you look raged.
    You realize that you were wrong, and you try and play it off with a whatever.

  7. #52
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    You realize that you were wrong, and you try and play it off with a whatever.
    I was wrong? Nah..I think Chim already confirmed it so..
    GG.

  8. #53
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    I don't think that's a spam post at all.

    And +, lots of people spam in MPGH. Why don't you report them all?

    Cause that'll be a waste of Admin's time.

    But I do agree that calling Rob a fag wasn't... necessary.
    Oh, and to add on, I think that making this thread won't really justify anything

    That's my opinion tho.

    Too lazy to edit :P
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. #54
    joefus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot
    Posts
    345
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Mellow
    shits getting rowdy
    -getting some popcorn

  10. #55
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by joefus View Post
    shits getting rowdy
    -getting some popcorn
    Example of a spam post.

    You gonna report that?

    I'm just trying to make a point. No offense intended.

    Oh, and give me some
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  11. #56
    Zen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Eating a fucking burrito.
    Posts
    5,419
    Reputation
    239
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Cynical
    look, it was somewhat spamish because he could have googled it, or figured it out then hit post. id get flammed for spam if i put


    Uhmmm, that song, its by usher i think im not sure, i usually remember but now im blanking.

    instead of being proactive and finding it out then posting.

  12. #57
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    You just helped Liz teach newphs not to be smart asses to staff.



    "Subject to punishment under the moderator's/admin's discretion. Punishment shown are only a minimum"

    "The owners and staff of MPGH reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content for any reason"
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Rules


  13. #58
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I was wrong? Nah..I think Chim already confirmed it so..
    GG.
    If you dont think your wrong, please continue on with your point, dont end it with a whatever. Your point being the following;

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Actually Robert was doing that "reported for spam" bullshit in a couple threads.
    He was doing it to be a jerk off, not because he was concerned with spam.
    As for chim confirming your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    This^

    robert had it coming to him his a jerk off
    He starts flame wars
    so he had it coming to him.
    This does not confirm anything, besides the fact that he dislikes me personally due to a past incident, similar to yourself.


    Please continue with your argument, supply your proof or admit you were wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWebby View Post


    if robert is the ex trianglz then me no like him he a rude boy
    I will not deny, I was the user trianglez for a time.
    However, That account was not only used by myself, It was infact used by others.

  14. #59
    joefus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I forgot
    Posts
    345
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    78
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    Example of a spam post.

    You gonna report that?

    I'm just trying to make a point. No offense intended.

    Oh, and give me some
    its called discussing, pointing out a spam post is just more spam
    at least im not raging like 97% of the others in this thread

  15. #60
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    You just helped Liz teach newphs not to be smart asses to staff.

    "Subject to punishment under the moderator's/admin's discretion. Punishment shown are only a minimum"
    MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Rules


    Disturbed, you always look towards the bright side

    ^^^^^^^^^

    Example of Spam Post. / Off topic post.

    And I'm pretty sure everyone in MPGH spammed once in their life time

    Quote Originally Posted by joefus View Post
    its called discussing, pointing out a spam post is just more spam
    at least im not raging like 97% of the others in this thread
    True is true
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast