Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 105
  1. #61
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    I assure you that each of my spam reports were legit.
    Your speculation is only that, speculation.
    I love the fact that you act mature in your alt but once you get on your main you start acting like a dumb ass


    Multi

  2. #62
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    If you dont think your wrong, please continue on with your point, dont end it with a whatever. Your point being the following;



    As for chim confirming your point?


    This does not confirm anything, besides the fact that he dislikes me personally due to a past incident, similar to yourself.



    I will not deny, I was the user trianglez for a time.
    However, That account was not only used by myself, It was infact used by others.
    You going on a multi quote spree confirms that you're a raged little kid.
    As you said earlier, the posts were deleted so you kind of bagged yourself.
    What else is there to prove?
    That you're a liar?

  3. #63
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Why would you talk back anyways?




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  4. #64
    aeronyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /210/
    Posts
    11,238
    Reputation
    1211
    Thanks
    5,045
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    And I'm pretty sure everyone in MPGH spammed once in their life time

    True is true

    Like you?

  5. #65
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxygen. View Post



    Like you?
    Yezzzz like me

    :embarrassed:
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #66
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You going on a multi quote spree confirms that you're a raged little kid.
    As you said earlier, the posts were deleted so you kind of bagged yourself.
    What else is there to prove?
    That you're a liar?
    The fact that the posts were deleted itself proves that my reports were valid and had reason to be deleted. Thus disproving your point of my reports being issued only to "be a jerkoff"

  7. #67
    Moto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    13,057
    Reputation
    707
    Thanks
    13,903
    My Mood
    Blah
    Its just 2 days calm yo ballz...

    Also, admins can pretty much do what ever the fuck they want buddah



  8. #68
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by vansguy247 View Post
    Its just 2 days calm yo ballz...

    Also, admins can pretty much do what ever the fuck they want buddah
    Yeah 2 days isn't THAT bad

    Just suck it up and live with it and learn not to smart-back talk Liz again.

    Admins can do whatever they want
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  9. #69
    SmokeyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    316
    Instead of whining that you got banned... go outside.

  10. #70
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    The fact that the posts were deleted itself proves that my reports were valid and had reason to be deleted. Thus disproving your point of my reports being issued only to "be a jerkoff"
    Lol...dumbass your posts were deleted because you repeating this:

    "Reported for spam" 3 times IS SPAM..
    Meh..I can't even be bothered arguing with dumpster children.

  11. #71
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
    Instead of whining that you got banned... go outside.
    And smell the fresh air.
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  12. #72
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post


    And smell the fresh air.
    King is taking advantage of this to raise his post count
    i see what you doing king


    Multi

  13. #73
    SmokeyBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,676
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    316
    Get some vitamin D

  14. #74
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Lol...dumbass your posts were deleted because you repeating this:

    "Reported for spam" 3 times IS SPAM..
    The accused posts were also deleted, not my own. Why would accused spam posts be deleted? Because they were spam

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Meh..I can't even be bothered arguing with dumpster children.
    GG

    Forfeit your point.

  15. #75
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by ChimiWow View Post
    King is taking advantage of this to raise his post count
    i see what you doing king
    Chimi's smart.

    Notice how I'm not posting much
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast