Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 105
  1. #76
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    The accused posts were also deleted, not my own. Why would accused spam posts be deleted? Because they were spam



    GG

    Forfeit your point.
    Really?

    Find me your "Reported for spam" posts in there.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...need-loan.html

  2. #77
    Corndog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Salem, NH
    Posts
    10,139
    Reputation
    526
    Thanks
    2,906
    Here's what I've learned from all the times KING has abused his power on me. Just calm down and sit out the short ban. Why does it matter? You are going to spam on your alternate account anyway.

  3. #78
    ChimiBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    South California
    Posts
    5,958
    Reputation
    181
    Thanks
    450
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Cool story bro.
    Hop off my dick anytime soon?


    nuff said .


    Multi

  4. #79
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Really?

    Find me your "Reported for spam" posts in there.

    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...need-loan.html
    I meant to say, not just my own, and not not "Not my own"
    Nevertheless, the fact that the accused spam posts were deleted stands.

  5. #80
    KingDot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Goodbye
    Posts
    11,806
    Reputation
    1167
    Thanks
    1,333
    My Mood
    Busy
    This is just pointless IMO.

    What do you wanna achieve?

    Pride? Your fame? It's sorta just another thread people come and go by.

    And It's probably gonna get closed so
    Love you all


    ~BE A PART OF MPGH. JOIN GROUPS~




    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
    ლ(ಠ益ಠ)ლ

    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot
    Flame bait and instigate

  6. #81
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    Too Bad Liz is a higher Power and has more infulence than you do





  7. #82
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    I meant to say, not just my own, and not not "Not my own"
    Nevertheless, the fact that the accused spam posts were deleted stands.
    They weren't.

    1st post would have been deleted if that was the case.
    Funny how you're changing your story now.
    Go sit down bitch.

  8. #83
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    They weren't.

    1st post would have been deleted if that was the case.
    Funny how you're changing your story now.
    Go sit down bitch.
    Yes they were
    Look again.
    Accusing me of being a liar, and then lying yourself?
    Im not changing my story, Im correcting one single typo in a single post.
    Looks like your really out points to hate on me if your going that low.

  9. #84
    Tony Stark`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,370
    Reputation
    212
    Thanks
    458
    qq noob :P no but seriously it happends respect the others

  10. #85
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDot View Post
    This is just pointless IMO.

    What do you wanna achieve?

    Pride? Your fame? It's sorta just another thread people come and go by.

    And It's probably gonna get closed so
    I expect to serve my ban, I do not care for that.
    However, I would like to see reprimand for liz calling two regular users "faggots"

  11. #86
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,009
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Take it up with her?
    She made the call, Don't have to agree with her, but a public spectacle of occurrences, (possibly even out of context) it just pointless.

    @ liz's "actions" , take it up via PM with another admin, let them decide.
    I don't see a reason for this thread.



     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  12. #87
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    Take it up with her?
    She made the call, Don't have to agree with her, but a public spectacle of occurrences, (possibly even out of context) it just pointless.
    I don't think asking her to reprimand herself for calling standard users "faggots" would work out too well.

  13. #88
    scruffy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    I expect to serve my ban, I do not care for that.
    However, I would like to see reprimand for liz calling two regular users "faggots"
    I use "faggots" all the time. It's become a term of endearment

  14. #89
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    Yes they were
    Look again.
    Accusing me of being a liar, and then lying yourself?
    Im not changing my story, Im correcting one single typo in a single post.
    Looks like your really out points to hate on me if your going that low.
    Nope. Uwrong. Umad. Ugay.
    Thank you and enjoy your night.

  15. #90
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Nope. Uwrong. Umad. Ugay.
    Thank you and enjoy your night.
    Your using memes to debate your point.
    Looks like you hit rock bottom.

    Quote Originally Posted by scruffy2 View Post
    I use "faggots" all the time. It's become a term of endearment
    Not for admins.
    They should set an example.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast