Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 105 of 105
  1. #91
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,009
    My Mood
    Amazed


    I don't think asking her to reprimand herself for calling standard users "faggots" would work out too well.
    Your taking my statement out of context, seeing as the members of MPGH can't do much for you.

    Plus.....

    @ liz's "actions" , take it up via PM with another admin, let them decide.
    I don't see a reason for this thread.


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  2. #92
    Insane²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Not to be taking sides but I didn't see Robert being an ass to Liz.

    I think all the low posters brainwashed or high posters without balls are taking sides to the SA without seeing the point.

  3. #93
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    Your using memes to debate your point.
    Looks like you hit rock bottom.



    Not for admins.
    They should set an example.
    Nah my friend.

    Rock bottom was the very creation of this redundant ass thread you made.
    Maybe you expected compassion from some of your e-peers.
    How did that work out for ya?

    Also, I think you just have a problem with a female calling you a faggot.
    Seems you don't get very upset when I call you a faggot.

    FAGGOT.

    Now go to sleep. Dream happy dreams of twinkle toe niggers in thongs.

  4. #94
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Ahahahah, you so mad.

  5. #95
    Insane²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Not to mention many many times in my minion-ship I was raged at by my uppers *cough B4M* about how I should be "professional". Remember calling someone a dumbshit and getting yelled at. Sigh. Idk

  6. #96
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,009
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I'm not taking sides at all, Never seen liz do anything out of control either (unless provoked) , My point is, What good is this thread, other then a failed attempt at public bashing.

    This thread is for someone who was banned and is upset about it, in which case, another member of upper staff (SA +) should handle your concerns.

    This whole thread is only going to further enrage upper staff, it's beginning to look more like a vendetta.

    The only reason I haven't closed this thread yet (even though I really think it best) is because

    a. Dave posted without close.
    b. Not trying to cover up anything

    however , I see it in the best interest that this thread be closed, it is rage (even without taking sides, I can see you are upset about a ban)


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  7. #97
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Nah my friend.

    Rock bottom was the very creation of this redundant ass thread you made.
    Maybe you expected compassion from some of your e-peers.
    How did that work out for ya?

    Also, I think you just have a problem with a female calling you a faggot.
    Seems you don't get very upset when I call you a faggot.

    FAGGOT.

    Now go to sleep. Dream happy dreams of twinkle toe niggers in thongs.
    I didn't expect compassion, but rather an explanation.
    I don't get upset when you call me a faggot because I know your are not capable of anything else besides cursing out over the internet.

  8. #98
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by -Insane View Post
    Not to mention many many times in my minion-ship I was raged at by my uppers *cough B4M* about how I should be "professional". Remember calling someone a dumbshit and getting yelled at. Sigh. Idk
    Want a kleenex bro?

  9. #99
    scruffy2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    257
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Dave didn't close because it wasn't a flame thread at that point.
    Unfortunately, it has degenerated into that, NG1.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scruffy2 For This Useful Post:

    Insane² (02-15-2011),NextGen1 (02-15-2011)

  11. #100
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert2 View Post
    I didn't expect compassion, but rather an explanation.
    I don't get upset when you call me a faggot because I know your are not capable of anything else besides cursing out over the internet.
    Hmm.

    I can out debate you.

    Out Rap you.

    Out Gfx you.

    Out draw/paint you.

    Probably anything else you attempted to best me at, so..point not valid.

  12. #101
    Insane²'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    idk
    Posts
    303
    Reputation
    23
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by NextGen1 View Post
    I'm not taking sides at all, Never seen liz do anything out of control either (unless provoked) , My point is, What good is this thread, other then a failed attempt at public bashing.

    This thread is for someone who was banned and is upset about it, in which case, another member of upper staff (SA +) should handle your concerns.

    This whole thread is only going to further enrage upper staff, it's beginning to look more like a vendetta.

    The only reason I haven't closed this thread yet (even though I really think it best) is because

    a. Dave posted without close.
    b. Not trying to cover up anything

    however , I see it in the best interest that this thread be closed, it is rage (even without taking sides, I can see you are upset about a ban)
    Amen. I wasn't talking about you for the taking sides. I saw some BS like "Liz 1 - Robert 0" type shit from people. And spam posts.
    I haven't seen liz do anything like that but sometimes people have bad days but we can't assume everyone is perfect.

    God damn are you a good GM..

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Insane² For This Useful Post:

    NextGen1 (02-15-2011)

  14. #102
    Robert2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Hmm.

    I can out debate you.
    I see that your debating consists mostly of profanity and memes

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Out Rap you.

    Out Gfx you.

    Out draw/paint you.

    Probably anything else you attempted to best me at, so..point not valid.
    What are you trying to prove, how is this relevant.
    I sense insecurity.

  15. #103
    Ed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    18,294
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    In Love
    i think All the Admins do their Job Just great





  16. #104
    NextGen1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Not sure really.
    Posts
    6,324
    Reputation
    382
    Thanks
    3,009
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @ Scruffy, Agreed.

    Final Solution: take your concerns to SA+
    Talk to liz about how you feel .


    Other then that, no more OPEN threads on the discussion.


     


     


     



    The Most complete application MPGH will ever offer - 68%




  17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NextGen1 For This Useful Post:

    ChimiBang (02-15-2011),Ed (02-15-2011),Insane² (02-15-2011),Lady GaGa (02-15-2011),Microshit (02-15-2011)

  18. #105
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,857
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,701
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If it is truly abuse, I will take action. Liz told me that you were annoying here, and she had it and banned you at a minimum of 1 day.

    I've noticed people using the report system for reporting "spam" and other crap because they want people banned. I've been aware of this every since it started occurring. GM's in the past have banned people due to abuse of the report system. From what I've read, she was didn't think a report was necessary. Uncertain if the "faggot" part was after the fact you argued with her or w/e. CBA dealing with it, it's 1 day, and Liz is not known for abuse. So, just take a break, post on an alt, or have fun doing w/e you do in your free time.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    Lady GaGa (02-15-2011),Moto (02-15-2011),NextGen1 (02-16-2011)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567